1. Friendswood

2. Beaumont United

3. La Porte 

4. Port Arthur Memorial 

5. GCM 

6. RSS

7. Baytown Lee

8. Galveston Ball

I would flip PAM and La Porte and also flip RSS and GCM but overall I think it’s a decent prediction. Thoughts? 

Put La Porte at 2.

PAM and United are 3 and 4 but could be in either spot. 

7 hours ago, Blockdownandkickout! said:

DCTF has it going 

1. Friendswood

2. Beaumont United

3. La Porte 

4. Port Arthur Memorial 

5. GCM 

6. RSS

7. Baytown Lee

8. Galveston Ball

I would flip PAM and La Porte and also flip RSS and GCM but overall I think it’s a decent prediction. Thoughts? 

GCM has alot coming back, Sterling is losing alot and not replacing much.  GCM Defense will be much much improved. If they can sustain some drives in a couple of the bigger games they could steal that 4th spot. 

Any of those top 4 could easily be 1-2.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I would switch United and Port Arthur Memorial. The rest looks on point. 

The run for a district title will be fun to watch, especially if GCM throws a wrench into the mix. 

Yeah I’m not sure what has United predicted so high. But I could be missing something 

• 5 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup, week-11 December 4th. 

Long ride for friendswood to PA... if y’all get after that QB with the defense y’all have coming back could be for a interesting game/ possibly DC on the line?  The QB from Friendswood is pretty good from what I hear, their old district was probably imo the toughest in 5A D1 in the state. 

22 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Long ride for friendswood to PA... if y’all get after that QB with the defense y’all have coming back could be for a interesting game/ possibly DC on the line?  The QB from Friendswood is pretty good from what I hear, their old district was probably imo the toughest in 5A D1 in the state. 

Yeah, I've seen some of their games on YouTube, he's elusive and accurate for the most part, he does try to do too much sometimes, causes him to turnover the ball. I'll see how Friendswood looks when they play Summer Creek week-1 September 24th I believe.