Drew Brees’ Apology

I was really looking forward to watching the NFL this season.  A respite from politics, stress, strife and the daily grind is what we need.  All of the coaches and players are already talking about the protests they have planned for the season.  It looks like I might get to watch one game - and see how much it is inundated with something other than sports.  I can’t protest on my job and “stick it to the man”, but I don’t make millions to play sports.  I used to really enjoy ESPN and Sportscenter before MSM talking points took the place of sports.  We shall see, and perhaps I’m in the minority with my stance.

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I was really looking forward to watching the NFL this season.  A respite from politics, stress, strife and the daily grind is what we need.  All of the coaches and players are already talking about the protests they have planned for the season.  It looks like I might get to watch one game - and see how much it is inundated with something other than sports.  I can’t protest on my job and “stick it to the man”, but I don’t make millions to play sports.  I used to really enjoy ESPN and Sportscenter before MSM talking points took the place of sports.  We shall see, and perhaps I’m in the minority with my stance.

I'm with you, it's sad that politics have invaded sports as bad as they have.