Vidor vs Silsbee

Hagar

12 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Uh oh... trouble in paradise.

No trouble.

Silsbee opted to push back start date for students to allow their teachers to get better prepared for this school year (online and in person learning). Silsbee will add 20 minutes to each school day to make up for the later start without having to go extra days in June. Teachers still report for work on August 5 and will use the extra days to get their classrooms (actual and virtual) prepared for this unusual school year.

School hours will now be 7:45am to 3:40pm.

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No trouble.

Silsbee opted to push back start date for students to allow their teachers to get better prepared for this school year (online and in person learning). Silsbee will add 20 minutes to each school day to make up for the later start without having to go extra days in June. Teachers still report for work on August 5 and will use the extra days to get their classrooms (actual and virtual) prepared for this unusual school year.

School hours will now be 7:45am to 3:40pm.

Will that affect week 1 AAW?

5 hours ago, HOTROD309 said:

Defense wins this for Silsbee 30-14

C’mon HOTROD, you’ve sniffed way to much Mobil 1.  Barring a massive turnover deficit, no way Silsbee Beats Vidor by 16.   This will be a one score victory by whoever wins.   

BTW, good start on smack talking for the 2020 season, you scoundrel........... 😂😷😂

I’m calling foul on this game.  While the Pirates will be taking Calculas, Trig, Physics, Latin, and Geometry classes on game day, the Tigers will be resting in their recliners.  That ain’t right.  Talk about unsportsmanlike like conduct.  🤬

37 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m calling foul on this game.  While the Pirates will be taking Calculas, Trig, Physics, Latin, and Geometry classes on game day, the Tigers will be resting in their recliners.  That ain’t right.  Talk about unsportsmanlike like conduct.  🤬

That should be an advantage for Vidor. Vidor will be in their normal Friday routine. 😁

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

if ya scared … say ya scared...lol

18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That should be an advantage for Vidor. Vidor will be in their normal Friday routine. 😁

And Silsbee will be in their normal routine.   Ain’t been in class since March.   Still won’t be in class.  They’ll be home drinking Red Bulls!   😂

On 6/10/2020 at 9:51 PM, Hagar said:

This ought to be one of the premier games of opening night.   The Tigers did well against PNG & Nederland last year.   Lost to PNG in a high scoring affair, and beat the Bulldogs.   Vidor moving down to 4A, but they better bring the intensity they showed in 5A, or the Tigers will burn them.   Not sure how long it’s been since these two played, but this ought to be a slobber knocker.   Don’t know how many starters either team lost, but they’re both decent programs.

And yes, they don’t play until 8/28, but we can snap the ball right now on the Forum, and I’m sick of the Virus, looting, and defund the Police, so let’s play ball.

Silsbee by as much as they want!

5 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Oh man... Vidor is going to surprise some people when they beat Silsbee and Jasper this year.

I could see them beating Silsbee cause Silsbee normally starts their season off slow, but Jasper?? 👀 ....eh...i don't know about that one. 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’m not really sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Silsbee has a key injury to one of their star players.   If the schedule is correct and Silsbee plays Vidor right out the gate, Silsbee will be in trouble.  Hopefully this kid gets back before district starts...

Was told he will be back well before district play.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’m not really sure if this has been mentioned or not, but Silsbee has a key injury to one of their star players.   If the schedule is correct and Silsbee plays Vidor right out the gate, Silsbee will be in trouble.  Hopefully this kid gets back before district starts...

I’m sure they have players ready to step up til he makes it back. A lot of talent on that team.