Seattle is gone

PhatMack19

13 hours ago, baddog said:

Shouldn’t have any problem getting video of the event.

This is the hidden content, please

Watch entire video. CNN, And Fox both are fake news. Will say and do anything to sales story. I remember CNN weather reporter airing live on tv fighting hurricane winds to show viewers how powerful the hurricane winds were. Young people enter the frame from behind walking normal.
I only trust local news. 
It’s sad how the news we all view is actually the root of most evil. 

7 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Watch entire video. CNN, And Fox both are fake news. Will say and do anything to sales story. I remember CNN weather reporter airing live on tv fighting hurricane winds to show viewers how powerful the hurricane winds were. Young people enter the frame from behind walking normal.
I only trust local news. 
It’s sad how the news we all view is actually the root of most evil. 

Stelter is the biggest liar on TV.  No network is perfect but to compare Fox and CNN as far as credibility...not even close.

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I miss the old days when Walter Cronkite would just tell you what happened today.  No spin, no opinion...."here's what happened today."

I agree, much of the media feels it’s their responsibility to steer the news rather than just simply report it.

There are probably lots of folks nowadays that will have to google Walter Cronkite...lol.

This is pitiful. These are domestic terrorists and you do not bargain with terrorists. They should go pull down a statue or spray graffiti on a pyramid in Egypt and see what the consequences would be. 

Seattle reaches deal with 'CHOP' to remove temporary roadblocks, replace with concrete barriers

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at