NFL 2020

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

With all the issues in the nation right now, I can forsee the NFL season being a total fiasco with political protests happing on field to a degree like we have never seen before. If you thought the Colin Kaepernik spectacle was bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

On 6/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, ECBucFan said:

With all the issues in the nation right now, I can forsee the NFL season being a total fiasco with political protests happing on field to a degree like we have never seen before. If you thought the Colin Kaepernik spectacle was bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

I hope you’re wrong, but I wouldn’t doubt it. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan

So, the NFL is now going to support the black supreamicists by playing the "Black national anthem" (whatever that is) before the game. Remember when "white seperatist" was slur the media loved so much? Now the blacks want their own anthem, just like they want Kawanza instead of Christmas. Funny how that works, isn't it? 

Anyway, whites ought to take a knee during the playing of black anthem, and say "but its not about your anthem!"  Perfect. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...