Mask - Wear Them or Not

Hagar

10 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan, the COVID numbers are not manipulated by medical professionals.  The actual numbers of infections are also definitely higher.  With regard to the nursing home and the report of the death being COVID-related, this is the typical way this is recorded in medicine.  Given that a person has an underlying condition, it can be concluded the person would still be alive - for whatever amount of time - if not for the new infection.  This may not fit a conspiracy leaning, but that is the official way it is recorded.

An you wonder why people are skeptical about the COVID numbers from the higher ups! 

13 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan, the COVID numbers are not manipulated by medical professionals.  The actual numbers of infections are also definitely higher.  With regard to the nursing home and the report of the death being COVID-related, this is the typical way this is recorded in medicine.  Given that a person has an underlying condition, it can be concluded the person would still be alive - for whatever amount of time - if not for the new infection.  This may not fit a conspiracy leaning, but that is the official way it is recorded.

I agree. If i have heart disease, and i die in a car accident, the accident killed me, not the heart disease

On 7/4/2020 at 1:48 PM, SmashMouth said:

I’m afraid idk what that means. Are you saying I’m a liar? I’m just going off the CDC, WHO and everyone who posts stats. Death % are down. I’m sorry if higher than expected survival rates upset you. 

Using Decadron can decrease the mortality rate by 1/3. Anticoagulants (blood thinners) are also used to prevent microembolisms in the lungs. I think the morbidity rate is still high.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I agree. If i have heart disease, and i die in a car accident, the accident killed me, not the heart disease

You could have had that fatal heart attack just before the crash. Actually, lack of oxygen to the brain kills everyone. So there. 
Thanks for the parentheses on coagulants. We would have never known what you were talking about. Lmao

On 9/13/2020 at 8:18 PM, SW1966 said:

Yes they are. 

9 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

WOSdrummer99, stick to the science.  You can read all kinds of crap meant to support an agenda.  Listen to the infectious diseases experts who have no agenda.  Can you do that? That is a question you have to decide, or just continue to follow the authoritarianism in the White House that uses you.

Didn’t the infectious disease expert downplay the virus initially?  Answer this, why are you and the left so blinded by hate for those on the right?  You honestly think Crazy Joe could have kept Americans from dying.  You are mistaken if you think Fauci has no agenda.  How is one getting used by the White House?  

55 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

WOSdrummer99, stick to the science.  You can read all kinds of crap meant to support an agenda.  Listen to the infectious diseases experts who have no agenda.  Can you do that? That is a question you have to decide, or just continue to follow the authoritarianism in the White House that uses you.

@SW1966

1. Use @ in front of the name to get someone's attention.

2. Science says mask are not 100% safe for the virus.

3. You post all kinds of crap with no evidence (thats not just stuff planted by police on innocent citizens)

4. I've been listening to them from the beginning. See the above clip of our national expert. He's full of caca if he didn't know it would go airborne back in January.

5. Nobody in the WH uses me. I hear everything a politician says thru a filter inside my head. Some refer to it as a conscience. Do you have one? Or do you blindly follow all that you hear?

Last, what was your problem with my post anyway? Does it not support wearing a mask? Or is it just not from the correct side of the aisle?

Wake up. You will see that not all things can be controlled by politicians, experts, or masks. There's a power at work greater than anything on earth.

I did a test. I ate lots of smothered cabbage with onions and bacon all weekend until I got a raging case of the winds. I mean, it was really bad. The dog won’t come in the house and my wife went to her sister’s to get away from the smell. I put on a mask over my b hole to block the scent. It didn’t work. I have sent my findings to the WHO and CDC for their edification along with the used mask. Follow the science.