Mask - Wear Them or Not

Hagar

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Dan Patrick danced around with his words, like the politician he is.  The message he and others conveyed were loud and clear: we should sacrifice older people and those susceptible to dying from corona virus so that the economy could be opened up.  

And it was opened up. And now the virus is much worse than it should be.

Sorry, but closing everything down does NOT eliminate the virus.  The intent was to slow the speed of the spreading of the infection so as not to strain the healthcare system.   When the economy is/was reopened, you are going to have a flurry of cases whether it is now, next month, or next year.  And please dont suggest that it stay closed until a vaccine is developed.

19 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

then let all organized sports fall.  just sit around and villify anyone who does not share your opinion.

i have no problem with people having a different opinion that is what makes this country great.

people need to learn to leave their politics at home not bring them to work

i watch sports to get away from politics.

sports is the only place you can see a dem and rep agree on anything and now they want to destroy that.

i also hope nascar falls on their face

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Lies, darn lies & political forum lies.  You're as delusional as 45.

This is the hidden content, please

I’m afraid idk what that means. Are you saying I’m a liar? I’m just going off the CDC, WHO and everyone who posts stats. Death % are down. I’m sorry if higher than expected survival rates upset you. 

14 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Dan Patrick danced around with his words, like the politician he is.  The message he and others conveyed were loud and clear: we should sacrifice older people and those susceptible to dying from corona virus so that the economy could be opened up.  

And it was opened up. And now the virus is much worse than it should be.

I'll beg to differ! There's a difference between actual and numbers being reported.   I'm not saying that there are cases.  I'm saying the reported cases are more.  And the way they are reporting is a scam.  Probably for money some how.  I know originally that the government was paying hospitals per Covid case.  So -- THERE is the catalyst.  1st:  If some has Covid and they are asked how many they have been in contact with and the they say 40 then they report as 41 cases NOT 1.  Anybody going to the hospital for anything --  the hospital is listing them as a Covid case.   I would venture, which ever way the election goes,  to say that after the election we want here anymore about this!   It'll die as quickly as it came on us!  If Biden wins, he'll be the miracle worker stated on the lame stream media 24/7.  If Trump wins, it'll go silent and on the next thing to try and embarrass him (another hoax like Russia?). 

BTW -- did you see the video of Fauci ripping his mask off once the cameras shut off?!   One loses credibility when one becomes a hypocrite!

I hope ECBucFan doesn't mind, but I'm re-posting what was posted on the sports forum: 

"Someone just had an elderly parent die in a nursing home. The person was very old and very terminal, life was measured in days and hours rather than weeks or months. The elderly person calmly passes away. Weeks later, the son is going through the paperwork from the nursing home. Cause of death listed? ---> "COVID RELATED".

Son inquires about this with nursing home. Asks what diagonosis and when was it done leading to the COVID reason for death. Nursing home has no record of any diagnosis, nor any answer for son.  

The COVID numbers are highly manipulated, at least until post election."

Pretty much confirmation what I posted above about the reporting of cases!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

More great advice from the "expert" Dr. Fauci.

I'm thinking maybe go ahead and put a hazmat suit on every morning.

...and a condom. Just in case.
And to think just a few months ago, he said we didn’t need masks whatsoever. Freakin make up your mind...

• 1 month later...

@JasperDAWG what did I do? 🤷🏻‍♂️

“let's be clear since apparently it wasnt. I love responses I,on the other hand was simply trying to save you some time or effort by letting you be aware  I would not he participating in an  A E I O or U,  Realville, Smashmouth, Cardinalbacker, or whoever's type of argument. I made a simple statement  and  I thank you for reply and any future ones. 

Take care.”

Are you implying that I sometimes argue???

2 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

it was one of the mods who was screaming and cursing that turned it political.

you can't have it both ways.

Exactly, Even If everyone was to abide by the mask nonsense the UIL will still find a way to shut down High School Football. I’ve already prepared myself for it. Hope they don’t but it wouldn’t surprise me. Anyone have the up to date Covid numbers for Texas? Have we got over .00040 of 1 percent death rate yet? Oh wait I found it! It’s .00044 of 1 percent! SMH

• 2 weeks later...