Mask - Wear Them or Not

Hagar

How does this "government by decree" square with the Constitution? Ā  I know the Constitution is violated every day.Ā  One of the most egregious acts is against the 10th Amendment.Ā 

I threw in the Voting Rights Act if they are requiring mask to vote!

Fourteenth Amendment

Ā 

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ā 

Ā 

Voting Rights Act of 1965

Section 11(a) prohibits any person acting under color of law from refusing or failing to allow a qualified person to vote or to count a qualified voter's ballot. Similarly, Section 11(b) prohibits any person from intimidating, harassing, or coercing another person for voting or attempting to vote.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

How does this "government by decree" square with the Constitution? Ā  I know the Constitution is violated every day.Ā  One of the most egregious acts is against the 10th Amendment.Ā 

I threw in the Voting Rights Act if they are requiring mask to vote!

Fourteenth Amendment

Ā 

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ā 

Ā 

Voting Rights Act of 1965

Section 11(a) prohibits any person acting under color of law from refusing or failing to allow a qualified person to vote or to count a qualified voter's ballot. Similarly, Section 11(b) prohibits any person from intimidating, harassing, or coercing another person for voting or attempting to vote.

My son turns 18 just a few days before Election Day; however you had to register to vote 30 days in advance. He didnā€™t. As a minor, I donā€™t even know if he could. He wonā€™t get to vote due to Texasā€™s registration requirements.Ā 

On 10/22/2020 at 2:18 PM, Realville said:

Ā 

Ā 

This man has no notes or teleprompter. He speaks from his soul.

Saw a man in a store wearing no mask. Didnā€™t bother me at all that he wasnā€™t. He was wearing a shirt that said, ā€œ This country was not foundedĀ by fearful people.ā€ I totally agree.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:32 AM, Big girl said:

I agree. If i have heart disease, and i die in a car accident, the accident killed me, not the heart disease

UNLESS, you have a heart attack while driving and die. Then you could even blame it on frito pie, spicy chicken wangs, or chocolate malt. The possibilities are endless.Ā 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, baddog said:

My wife says this affects patrons too. True or no? How can I eat with a mask on? Never mind, I refuse to be forced to wear one. Call me crazy.

Do you have a problem with businesses saying"no shoes, no shirt, no service"? Do you feel like they are infringing on your constitutional rights by forcing you to wear those items.