Minneapolis

NetCat

On 6/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, TxHoops said:

It appeared some of you were really excited the Hennipan County Medical Examiner’s preliminary findings seemed to support a cause of death other than the officer’s excessive force.   What many of you probably don’t know is often times a county coroner is not even a medical doctor.  What I can tell you is this - doctor or not, whatever hump is the medical examiner in this Minnesota county, his qualifications and expertise will assuredly pale in comparison to Dr. Michael Baden, one of the independent ME’s in this case.  He is one of, if not THE most respected in the world in this field.  Sorry if anyone’s bubble was bursted. 

My bubble hasn’t burst, I think all people are sorry that this man died. I was going to say white people, but I will speak for myself and see  if there are some parallels. I didn’t want this man to have died at the hands of a white man due to the obvious repercussions being witnessed. I usually take the cop’s side because they do a job most of us couldn’t do, especially having to maintain control of their emotions during an arrest. I wouldn’t make a good cop. Why this cop did what he did only he knows. I still have a problem with a man committing murder while being videoed by bystanders and his own police brother’s body cams. Most people commit a crime hoping to beat the rap. Video of the murder kinda seals the deal. I also have a problem with two completely different autopsy findings. One of them needs to be fired. For me, all deaths are due to lack of oxygen to the brain.....think about it. So yes, I “wanted” this man to have died from extenuating circumstances other than the cop’s knee on his neck. Actually, had that been the case, it wouldn’t have stopped the riots because they are not about remembering this man (Rodney King comes to mind).

I’m afraid this is a political battle funded by those who would like nothing better than to see America fall. This is not about Floyd, I mean nothing makes Floyd’s family more proud than to see his memory smeared by someone looting a big screen TV. (sarcasm for those who don’t know me).

If it is proven that this cop did indeed murder this man, then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This would be justice under or system of laws. I know not what other justice there can be. 

So maybe my bubble has burst after all, but for reasons beyond this situation.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Why does the media continue to display violence and some feed into it. Why not show police officers who or kneeling and marching in unison and talking to citizens. Instead we feed into it the hate that media displays to stir hate. Just go to a football game you we see some of the most upstanding officers you will ever meet. They care and they support our youth. Bring some good to the forum and let the healing begin.

18 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Why does the media continue to display violence and some feed into it. Why not show police officers who or kneeling and marching in unison and talking to citizens. Instead we feed into it the hate that media displays to stir hate. Just go to a football game you we see some of the most upstanding officers you will ever meet. They care and they support our youth. Bring some good to the forum and let the healing begin.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Am I wrong but was Floyd saying he couldn’t breath leading up to police attempting to put him in car as well as Floyd being partially in car.

he said he was claustrophobic

i bet that made it bad on him having to spend 5 years in prison for agg assault with a weapon.  

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok... it looks like George was spreading more than the gospel. 

This year is so unbelievable. 

Just saw a meme about that.

IF YOU HAD TO NAME A DRINK AFTER 2020, WHAT DRINK WOULD IT BE?

COLONOSCOPY PREP.   😂😂😂

Heard an interesting theory on The Five by Jessie Waters.

The Officer & Floyd had worked security at the same night club.   What if, Floyd knew something on the Officer?  Maybe some drug pushing at the club & the Officer was paid to look the other way?   And then he intentionally killed Floyd to keep him quiet? It’s just a theory, but it would explain a lot.  Hopefully, someone in Minneapolis will have sense enough to look into it.  

I am tired of this topic.  Nothing will really change.  The things like what happened to GF happen just about everyday, every night.  All I can say is do what's right, be wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.  Stay prayed up.  Racism is a subset of evil. Satan is not about to let one of his prized tools of destruction fall by the wayside.  When he is destroyed evil will be totally destroyed.  As for GF and his short comings, dude is dead. He paid the ultimate price.  He can't feel.  Kicking him around now is a waste of time.

22 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I am tired of this topic.  Nothing will really change.  The things like what happened to GF happen just about everyday, every night.  All I can say is do what's right, be wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.  Stay prayed up.  Racism is a subset of evil. Satan is not about to let one of his prized tools of destruction fall by the wayside.  When he is destroyed evil will be totally destroyed.  As for GF and his short comings, dude is dead. He paid the ultimate price.  He can't feel.  Kicking him around now is a waste of time.

While I appreciate your devotion to the Word of God, your lies and racist views do nothing but tighten his dark hold on the earth. 

That's a good part of what I am sick of.  A bunch of endless sniping.  If I cared I'd have to trace back to find where I am accused of lying.  As for me being racist, I don't think that I am, but if that is your conclusion so be it.   I don't value you or your conclusions and opinions about me or anything else.

28 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

2. If some psycho redneck vigilantes tried to stop me 3 times then roadblock me with a shotgun I'd fight too.

1. Lie

2. Racist

1. They happen almost everyday.  There have been some questionable things that have happened in just the last 8 to 10 days.  But if you don't have a smart ph video to prove that it happened it gets swept under the rug.

2. They got pictures of that guy in a KKK uniform.  He is not a cop, but he's stopping a guy in the middle of the street so he can summarily execute death.  In Brunswick GA.  Sounds like  mentally imbalanced southern white male vigilantism to me.  That is not racism on my part.  That's basic American history.

12 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

1. They happen almost everyday.  There have been some questionable things that have happened in just the last 8 to 10 days.  But if you don't have a smart ph video to prove that it happened it gets swept under the rug.

2. They got pictures of that guy in a KKK uniform.  He is not a cop, but he's stopping a guy in the middle of the street so he can summarily execute death.  In Brunswick GA.  Sounds like  mentally imbalanced southern white male vigilantism to me.  That is not racism on my part.  That's basic American history.

1. What’s your proof? Or is that just your own feelings? And just the events of the last 2 weeks don’t count as “almost every day”  

2. I said you were a racist because of your use of the term redneck. Maybe you’re not a racist. What’s your definition of a redneck? Have you seen his pic in a KKK uniform?