Minneapolis

NetCat

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

One was backed with evidence (or lack thereof) and the other drew a conclusion based on emotion. 

Like I said.... he did an exam and found nothing... just like the first one. Only difference is that one based his opinion on an actual autopsy of Mr Floyd and the other analyzed a cell phone video to draw his conclusion.

It sounds like you’re the one whose fairy tale came true today. In your own mind, anyways. 

The findings by the family’s private medical examiners directly contradict the report that there was no asphyxia, said Dr. Allecia M. Wilson, of the University of Michigan, one of the doctors who examined his body. The physical evidence showed that the pressure applied led to his death, she said. In an interview, Dr. Michael Baden, who also participated in the private autopsy, said there was also some hemorrhaging around the right carotid area.”

Again, just because you keep saying all the independent MEs did was watch a cell phone video does not make it true.  In fact, that is patently false.  I don’t expect you to know the difference between a physical examination without having access to tissue samples and watching a video.  

48 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

The findings by the family’s private medical examiners directly contradict the report that there was no asphyxia, said Dr. Allecia M. Wilson, of the University of Michigan, one of the doctors who examined his body. The physical evidence showed that the pressure applied led to his death, she said. In an interview, Dr. Michael Baden, who also participated in the private autopsy, said there was also some hemorrhaging around the right carotid area.”

Again, just because you keep saying all the independent MEs did was watch a cell phone video does not make it true.  In fact that is patently false.  I don’t expect you to know the difference between a physical examination without having access to tissue samples and watching a video.  

Well, there’s this....

This is the hidden content, please

“She noted that she did not have access to toxicology results, tissue samples or some organs. Those items are not likely to change the results, she said.“

“The private autopsy concluded that even without evidence of “traumatic” asphyxia, such as broken bones, the compression caused by the officers still led to Mr. Floyd’s death by depriving his brain of blood and oxygen and his lungs of air.“

“But Dr. Baden acknowledged that the pressure was not necessarily visible in the autopsy because by the time any doctors reviewed the body, the pressure had been released. He added that abrasions on the left side of Mr. Floyd’s face and shoulder showed how hard he was pressed against the pavement.“

Okay, Genius.... you have a medical professional who says “I don’t need to see the evidence like toxicology reports... my mind opinion won’t change.” Really? Let’s say that the victim had just munched down an 8-ball of uncut coke... “makes no difference to me.... the cop did it.”

Okay, so upon what evidence do you base your finding of “asphyxiation?” “Well, there was invisible pressure, but we had no evidence because the cop moved his knee.” What?

The good doctor DID find a bruise on the right side of Mr Floyd’s neck. Really? A bruise? 

Did you see the report issued today by the REAL Medical Examiner? Fentanyl and meth.  But I’m sure that had nothing to do with anything.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Did you know big floyd? Cocaine in his system? Have you found any evidence of that one yet? Or has your blinded hate compelled you to jump to conclusions about the type of person he was? There's more division inside yourself than you are trying to push upon the rest of us. Some of us can see thru it.

Fentanyl and meth... your Daddy was right again. 

Now wash up, eat your supper, and go to your room, young man. 

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, there’s this....

“She noted that she did not have access to toxicology results, tissue samples or some organs. Those items are not likely to change the results, she said.“

“The private autopsy concluded that even without evidence of “traumatic” asphyxia, such as broken bones, the compression caused by the officers still led to Mr. Floyd’s death by depriving his brain of blood and oxygen and his lungs of air.“

“But Dr. Baden acknowledged that the pressure was not necessarily visible in the autopsy because by the time any doctors reviewed the body, the pressure had been released. He added that abrasions on the left side of Mr. Floyd’s face and shoulder showed how hard he was pressed against the pavement.“

Okay, Genius.... you have a medical professional who says “I don’t need to see the evidence like toxicology reports... my mind opinion won’t change.” Really? Let’s say that the victim had just munched down an 8-ball of uncut coke... “makes no difference to me.... the cop did it.”

Okay, so upon what evidence do you base your finding of “asphyxiation?” “Well, there was invisible pressure, but we had no evidence because the cop moved his knee.” What?

The good doctor DID find a bruise on the right side of Mr Floyd’s neck. Really? A bruise? 

Did you see the report issued today by the REAL Medical Examiner? Fentanyl and meth.  But I’m sure that had nothing to do with anything.

So you finally realized your ridiculous assertion that all they did was watch a video was incorrect.  Keep reading sport...you might learn something yet. 

Fentanyl overdoses can be deadly, so it is vital that you call 911 right away if you suspect an overdose may have occurred. A person overdosing on fentanyl may present with the following overdose signs and symptoms 3, 4:

• Pinpoint pupils.
  • Weak muscles.
  • Dizziness.
  • Confusion.
  • Extreme sleepiness.
  • Loss of consciousness.
  • Profoundly slowed heart beat.
  • Very low blood pressure.
  • Dangerously slowed or stopped breathing.

The effects that a fentanyl overdose have on the user’s heart rate and breathing present the biggest risk of death or permanent damage. Even if a user survives a fentanyl overdose, these side effects may leave a lasting mark on the user’s body if not treated immediately. For example, respiratory depression can lead to hypoxia, which can cause permanent brain damage in the suffering individual 5, 6.

So, on the other hand, you can do research on blood chokes...

“Blood chokes constrain or disrupt blood circulation to the brain. This is accomplished by compressing one or both of the 

and/or the 
, ideally with little to no pressure applied to the airway.

One theory on the mechanics of choke-outs claims that unconsciousness results from the direct constraint of blood flow to the brain, causing 

So, the question of the day becomes whether the hypoxia that Dr Baden describes was caused by the knee (of which there is no damage that can be found, AND the mechanics of the “choke” make unlikely), or a direct result of the fentanyl intoxication as evidenced by the toxicology reports ....

To reiterate...

Eff that cop. Nobody deserves to die with a cop standing on his neck. That cop should NOT have stayed up there any longer than it took to subdue Mr Floyd. Even if the cop was too stupid to know better, there were numerous people telling him that Mr Floyd’s condition was grave.... and he didn’t get up. 

Did the knee kill him? Not in my opinion based on the evidence. Negligence? Yes. Manslaughter? I’ve got no problem with that. Civil Rights Violation? Hell, yes!!!!

Murder? Not as I see it. 

Just my opinion. Enjoy your evening, lads. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

To reiterate...

Eff that cop. Nobody deserves to die with a cop standing on his neck. That cop should NOT have stayed up there any longer than it took to subdue Mr Floyd. Even if the cop was too stupid to know better, there were numerous people telling him that Mr Floyd’s condition was grave.... and he didn’t get up. 

Did the knee kill him? Not in my opinion based on the evidence. Negligence? Yes. Manslaughter? I’ve got no problem with that. Civil Rights Violation? Hell, yes!!!!

Murder? Not as I see it. 

Just my opinion. Enjoy your evening, lads. 

Look at that - in the end, we agree on the end result.  Under Texas law, it would fall, in my opinion, between either manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide.  So while we disagree on how we get there, we agree on what the final outcome should be.  God bless America and SETX sports 😁

From the article 

There’s been a significant public backlash against these findings, which seem to blame Floyd, at least in part, for his own death. As a matter of law, however, Chauvin is no less culpable even if Floyd did have an underlying health condition that contributed to his death.

Prosecutors will still need to show that Chauvin’s actions caused Floyd’s death. If it turns out that Floyd was, coincidentally, having a fatal heart attack at the very moment that Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd’s neck, then Chauvin might have a valid defense to the charges of murder and manslaughter. But a victim simply having a medical condition or using recreational drugs or alcohol would not absolve a defendant.

11 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

From the article 

There’s been a significant public backlash against these findings, which seem to blame Floyd, at least in part, for his own death. As a matter of law, however, Chauvin is no less culpable even if Floyd did have an underlying health condition that contributed to his death.

Prosecutors will still need to show that Chauvin’s actions caused Floyd’s death. If it turns out that Floyd was, coincidentally, having a fatal heart attack at the very moment that Chauvin placed his knee on Floyd’s neck, then Chauvin might have a valid defense to the charges of murder and manslaughter. But a victim simply having a medical condition or using recreational drugs or alcohol would not absolve a defendant.

I don’t care if they can prove that Chauvin had zero blame as relates to the death of Floyd, for the sake of the nation and racial harmony, he will be going to the joint. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

But for the record, he should be...

No. We don’t offer sacrifices.

Assuming that his lawyers can show that there is no crime proven beyond a reasonable doubt, he should walk and will.

I don’t think that will happen (I think there will be enough to show that the officer at least contributed)  but it is how it should be. 

47 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

No. We don’t offer sacrifices.

Assuming that his lawyers can show that there is no crime proven beyond a reasonable doubt, he should walk and will.

I don’t think that will happen (I think there will be enough to show that the officer at least contributed)  but it is how it should be. 

I don’t think we should offer sacrifices either, and I don’t think the officer’s actions are the sole reason for his death. But from what I have seen, what’s been reported and the outcome of the officer’s actions, I’m betting on a 2nd degree murder charge. I’m no lawyer by any means, but I would be surprised if the charge and conviction is anything less.

I do find it ironic that Democrat Governors and Mayors have been so quick to arrrest, or disperse folks going to Church and store owners trying to open for business, but fail to do anything about rioters looting, burning and destroying others property.   If anyone has an explanation for this disparity in the use of force, please pass it along to me.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I do find it ironic that Democrat Governors and Mayors have been so quick to arrrest, or disperse folks going to Church and store owners trying to open for business, but fail to do anything about rioters looting, burning and destroying others property.   If anyone has an explanation for this disparity in the use of force, please pass it along to me.

It is a goodly portion of their voters

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Why would they arrest their own voters?

And we all know that most God-fearing business owners don't vote Democrat.... Why would you vote for somebody who is opposed to your religious views and believes that your business success is inherently evil? 

These riots aren't a produce of overbearing policing... their a result of silly, new-wave progressive policing.  It's kinda comical that the areas in which they have the most progressive policing policies are now experiencing the worst of the violent outbreaks. Coincidence?  I think not.