Minneapolis

NetCat

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But you’re weeping about how all four police officers are guilty of murder

I only see 1 man refusing to change the course of his actions. Thus resulting in the death of another. If the cop was black and the deceased was white (like your earlier example of Whitehead and arnold) I'd be just as mad at the police brutality and not valuing human life.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t know, I’ll ask you a question. If this cop hadn’t kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for so long, do you think he would be dead?

Does the fact that he may not have died of asphyxiation let this cop and those with him off the hook?  I’m sure you saw the video.

These are two different questions:  First, yes, the cop was wrong.  Second, it appears some believe that the cop killed him.  The medical examiner appears to disprove this. 

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I only see 1 man refusing to change the course of his actions. Thus resulting in the death of another. If the cop was black and the deceased was white (like your earlier example of Whitehead and arnold) I'd be just as mad at the police brutality and not valuing human life.

Nah... I’m with Arnold all of the way on that one. Whitehead was begging for it and Floyd was not. 

One of the best things that I learned in college was written on the wall of the men’s bathroom in the Galloway business building.  Somebody eloquently stated that “Sh!t comes in all hues.” They weren’t wrong. 

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah... I’m with Arnold all of the way on that one. Whitehead was begging for it and Floyd was not. 

One of the best things that I learned in college was written on the wall of the men’s bathroom in the Galloway business building.  Somebody eloquently stated that “Sh!t comes in all hues.” They weren’t wrong. 

Really? Cop kills man for racist rants and you feel it was justified. Did you know he was from the whitest town in texas? Your beloved BC. 

If that's the best thing you learned from your higher education at LU. Congratulations, u mite b more smarter then ne1 thot.

22 hours ago, Hagar said:

RIP Mr. Floyd. 

You notice that his death has the MSM no longer interested in the 100,000 Covid deaths, Russia, China, Bangladesh, Vatican City, Islamic Terrorist, ISIS, Alt Right, Militias, 15-20 different genders and the NFL.   They never cease to amaze.

Man, you are so right. No Covid stories at all. 

23 hours ago, Hagar said:

RIP Mr. Floyd. 

You notice that his death has the MSM no longer interested in the 100,000 Covid deaths, Russia, China, Bangladesh, Vatican City, Islamic Terrorist, ISIS, Alt Right, Militias, 15-20 different genders and the NFL.   They never cease to amaze.

these people allow the media to control their emotions and there minds.

the sad part about it is they have no idea it is happening. 

These protests are not about Floyd. Anyone who thinks they are is looney. This is just an excuse to wreak mayhem on America. Biden camp is helping with the release of violent protesters that were arrested. Anyone see a pattern here? 

All of us know there are bad cops and good cops. Thankfully 99.99% are the good ones. However, if we can somehow take away law enforcement, you are getting just a glimpse of what will happen, and it will not stop at Target stores. This is truly what a lawless society does. 90% of these protesters could not tell you who Floyd is.

22 hours ago, team first said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

According to the policy, a neck restraint can be used as a form of a “non-deadly option” and is defined as  “compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck).”

Well, the option turned out to be a deadly option.  I'm sure this thug looked for an opportunity to use this "approved" option at every opportunity.

From the article:

A white Minneapolis police officer and the black man he's charged with killing both worked as security guards at the same Latin nightclub as recently as last year, but its former owner says she's not sure if they knew each other.

What she is certain of is how aggressive Officer Derek Chauvin became when the club hosted events that drew a mainly black clientele, responding to fights by taking out his mace and spraying the crowd, a tactic she told him was unjustified "overkill."

"He would mace everyone instead of apprehending the people who were fighting," said Maya Santamaria, former owner of El Nuevo Rodeo club in Minneapolis. "He would call backup. The next thing you would know, there would five or six squad cars."

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

According to the policy, a neck restraint can be used as a form of a “non-deadly option” and is defined as  “compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck).”

Well, the option turned out to be a deadly option.  I'm sure this thug looked for an opportunity to use this "approved" option at every opportunity.

From the article:

A white Minneapolis police officer and the black man he's charged with killing both worked as security guards at the same Latin nightclub as recently as last year, but its former owner says she's not sure if they knew each other.

What she is certain of is how aggressive Officer Derek Chauvin became when the club hosted events that drew a mainly black clientele, responding to fights by taking out his mace and spraying the crowd, a tactic she told him was unjustified "overkill."

"He would mace everyone instead of apprehending the people who were fighting," said Maya Santamaria, former owner of El Nuevo Rodeo club in Minneapolis. "He would call backup. The next thing you would know, there would five or six squad cars."

Lol... she kept him employed there for 17 years. He must have been a horrible employee, huh?

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol... she kept him employed there for 17 years. He must have been a horrible employee, huh?

I’m sure he was a horrible employee, but I would bet she’s a horrible employer that is now trying to save face that had no problem with his tactics until they went a little too far sometimes , even for her.

You may be right, though...he was probably a real sweetheart and this is the first time he’s done anything like this.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m sure he was a horrible employee, but I would bet she’s a horrible employer that is now trying to save face that had no problem with his tactics until they went a little too far sometimes , even for her.

You may be right, though...he was probably a real sweetheart and this is the first time he’s done anything like this.

Nah... I’ve got a feeling he was a power-tripping SOB. 

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

17 complaints against him over nearly 20 years of his service, all but one of which ended without disciplinary action.

@tvc184 @Law Man

Is this a typical number of complaints? What would be considered excessive?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that some of them were legit. People are always gonna file complaints... we see it all of the time. Sometimes they’re even bold-faced lies.  
But based on what I saw on that video, some of them would be warranted. It’s also interesting that the kid they quoted was white. 
My imaginations tells me that most of them were like this one. Kid shoots a nerf gun at a stranger, the cops come out and try to make an impression on the kid (for the first time in his life) and he files a complaint for “language and attitude.”

One of the best cops that I know shot and killed a white guy in Hardin County two years ago. Nobody rioted, lol. He’s one of the best people that I know and the deceased was apparently trying to get himself killed. But that cop now has a “confirmed kill” on his record.

So it’s really hard to say without knowing the specifics of the incidents. I’m gonna say 17 seems a little high to me. That’s like one per year. 

44 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

17 complaints against him over nearly 20 years of his service, all but one of which ended without disciplinary action.

@tvc184 @Law Man

Is this a typical number of complaints? What would be considered excessive?

In my department,  if you do anything outside the scope of your duties you will be terminated . The Government WILL NOT represent you. If you stay with in the scope of your duties the agency WILL defend you. All complaints will be investigated. I have been placed under investigation twice in my career. I was cleared because I never went outside the scope of my job description.

People will complain when you are by the book.  A small fraction of officers  believe that if people don’t complain, you are not doing your job. It all goes back to training, accountability and integrity.

17 is excessive in my opinion especially if the complaints are consistent. We will never know until the trial. 

Funny how the cop is held accountable for his past indiscretions but the criminal’s past is inadmissible. Not taking sides in this, let’s just be fair all the way around. 

On a side note: I would locate all the buses responsible for the Soros/Antifa crowd, trace the ownership/rental back to the purchaser, and charge them with all the crimes committed by their assailants. Why is this never done? Timothy McVeigh’s van was traced by a number found on an axle for, crying out loud. Why can’t these people be arrested and their enablers charged accordingly? 

So again, is this about white oppression over blacks, or is this just another opportunity to attack the white man? I wonder what color the person was who killed this black police officer? Funny how the news ALWAYS tells the color of the WHITE cop killing the BLACK man. That is never left out. Can’t you see when you are being led on a political journey, or do you simply need a big screen TV?

Federal Protective Service officer killed in Oakland shooting during George Floyd protest identified

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at