Minneapolis

NetCat

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don’t disagree with you one bit, it may be impossible to prove that the actions of this pathetic excuse of a cop led to the death of Mr. Floyd, but I believe he is 100% responsible for his death.

And that is my feeling based upon the evidence of me watching this punk keep his knee on his neck until he is dead.

medical evidence would disagree with you.

I have seen lots of arrests, albeit on TV, where the perp was knelt on until cuffed. Then they get off of him. Why this cop remained on his neck only he knows. Did kneeling on his neck kill him? I really and truly don’t know.

Does anyone know why the man was being arrested? I must have missed that.

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

So, this report is wrong?

Don’t know, I’ll ask you a question. If this cop hadn’t kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for so long, do you think he would be dead?

Does the fact that he may not have died of asphyxiation let this cop and those with him off the hook?  I’m sure you saw the video.

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

I have seen lots of arrests, albeit on TV, where the perp was knelt on until cuffed. Then they get off of him. Why this cop remained on his neck only he knows. Did kneeling on his neck kill him? I really and truly don’t know.

Does anyone know why the man was being arrested? I must have missed that.

As I understand it, he had just tried to pay in a store with a counterfeit $20 and they called the cops. 

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t know, I’ll ask you a question. If this cop hadn’t kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for so long, do you think he would be dead?

I’ll bounce in here if you don’t mind. To answer your question... nobody knows for sure. 

I think it’s very possible that life-saving measures could have saved his life. I also think that the knee on his neck didn’t cause his death. That’s what the medical report indicates. Every person who says that the man was suffocated is wrong. That’s become obvious. 

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you or I think... what the state can prove to a jury is what matters. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll bounce in here if you don’t mind. To answer your question... nobody knows for sure. 

I think it’s very possible that life-saving measures could have saved his life. I also think that the knee on his neck didn’t cause his death. That’s what the medical report indicates. Every person who says that the man was suffocated is wrong. That’s become obvious. 

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you or I think... what the state can prove to a jury is what matters. 

I agree that he wasn’t suffocated, but I don’t agree that the knee on his neck had nothing to do with his death.  

Certainly, other evidence will have as much importance in this case as the medical report....like the actual video.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

It wasn’t the cop that they were naming according to the police department that he works for. The Twitter mob has been wrong all over the place on this one. From “why did they let Chauvin escape to his house in Florida” to terrorizing a family who was not even related to the Asian cop that was on the scene. 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Just check out the graffiti. Good spelling, perfect grammar, decent handwriting

Is it to difficult for you to believe that protestors would be educated?

On 5/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, CardinalBacker said:

My real hope is the same that I have every time this stuff kicks off. I really hope none of those fools ever get the idea to bring that mess to the civilized areas. If those type of protestors ever manage to wake up those of us that just sit back and shake our heads, they’re not going to like the way things work out for themselves. 

Is this what your afraid of?

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Is it to difficult for you to believe that protestors would be educated?  I thought crappy educations like they get in WOS were a sign of oppression. But suddenly the people that can’t complete a legible sentence on social media are out writing protest signs with anti-capitalist messages without errors?  

Is this what your afraid of?

First off, I’m not scared of anything. I can’t even follow your train of thought. I think that other than Big Girl, you bring less to the conversation than anybody here.  And honestly, I don’t think she’s ignorant, she just has a hard time getting her points across.  
Why would I be scared that citizens are trying to protect property owners from lawlessness when their own leaders won’t? Instead of trying to stop the madness, their mayor is apologizing for 400 years of horror, turning the police stations over to the rioters, and stepping aside so that a really poorly done drag queen can sing gospel tunes. Somebody had to step up. 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The “outside” protesters are probably Soros’ people. They have manufactured signs with correct spelling and catchy slogans for chanting. Whatever the case to tear down this country, Soros is ready and waiting. These people get bused in.

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But suddenly the people that can’t complete a legible sentence on social media are out writing protest signs with anti-capitalist messages without errors?  

Your true feelings about the black community have been obvious from the start. I've heard of being on the fence... but you've got one foot firmly on each side and I doubt its hurting your manhood.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I also think that the knee on his neck didn’t cause his death.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He was definitely in the wrong for holding that man down in the street as he died.

So was the cop responsible for anything? Does the badge excuse his reckless behavior? First and foremost his job is to PROTECT and serve. 

Did you know big floyd? Cocaine in his system? Have you found any evidence of that one yet? Or has your blinded hate compelled you to jump to conclusions about the type of person he was? There's more division inside yourself than you are trying to push upon the rest of us. Some of us can see thru it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

Counterfeiting.....that’s a federal offense.

Not worthy of life in prison or a death sentence. 

Look how well they treated this guy. He's accused of killing someone with a machete.

Wonder what made the difference? Maybe just better cops in Connecticut? 

Or what about this cop from Mississippi?

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree unless rioters use that as an excuse to pillage, plunder and loot. 

I agree that the protest should remain peaceful. Violence is never the answer. 

From the article 

Minnesota gov. hints that white supremacists, drug cartels could be part of widespread chaos

Former Iranian president quotes... Tupac?

From the article 

"The scheme of the world powers is to cause disunity in order to keep all societies under control," Ahmadinejad tweeted on Friday. "The killing of #GeorgeFloyd was deeply disturbing & upsetting & is the result of the current world order which we all must unite against. 'Pull the trigger kill a N---- he's a hero.'"

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Your true feelings about the black community have been obvious from the start. I've heard of being on the fence... but you've got one foot firmly on each side and I doubt its hurting your manhood.

It’s called critical thinking. They used to teach it in higher education. 

So was the cop responsible for anything? Does the badge excuse his reckless behavior? First and foremost his job is to PROTECT and serve. 

I’ve said over and over that the cop was in the wrong.  But you’re weeping about how all four police officers are guilty of murder when the EVIDENCE indicates that Mr Floyd wasn’t killed by suffocation or asphyxiation... which is what I’ve been saying since the start.  I’ve stated my opinions and the reasons for then until I’m tired of doing it.  If you disagree, that’s okay.  If you just don’t have the intellect to understand what I’ve said, that’s okay, too.  I’m not surprised.  

Did you know big floyd? Cocaine in his system? Have you found any evidence of that one yet? Or has your blinded hate compelled you to jump to conclusions about the type of person he was? There's more division inside yourself than you are trying to push upon the rest of us. Some of us can see thru it.

Do you know any of those officers? You don’t seem to have a problem accusing them of murder. Everything I’ve projected about this case so far has proven to be true so far.  46 year old people don’t die because they lay on their stomachs. Healthy people don’t just die when somebody kneels on the side of their neck, either... unless they’re being suffocated... which wasn’t the case, according to the medical examiner. It’s not hateful to say “dude was looking all out of sorts... couldn’t even stand before they took him down.  ME didn’t find evidence of a stroke or heart attack.  All of the signs of a drug related death are there... That’s not hate... it’s a theory that will either be proven or disproven.  Feel free to come find my apology if the results come back negative.  

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

The black community is responsible for practically all of the hardships facing them today... not white people, racism, oppression, privilege, or whatever new excuse that weak people like you are subscribing to this week. That’s not hate... that’s the truth and it hurts feelings.  
So I’m taking Mr Burke’s advice and speaking the truth.