Why Are Death Rates so High in Dem States

Hagar

I just found out some amazing information on deaths in Nursing Homes.   We’re all aware that NY has about 6,000, but like TV infomercials, but wait.  PA has over 5,000 deaths & 66% of them are from Nursing Homes.   NJ has over 11,000 deaths, and 40% of them are Nursing Homes.

Is it just me or does that sound criminal?   There not Nursing Homes, they’re Death Camps.  

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

I just found out some amazing information on deaths in Nursing Homes.   We’re all aware that NY has about 6,000, but like TV infomercials, but wait.  PA has over 5,000 deaths & 66% of them are from Nursing Homes.   NJ has over 11,000 deaths, and 40% of them are Nursing Homes.

Is it just me or does that sound criminal?   There not Nursing Homes, they’re Death Camps.  

Surely you aren't suggesting that those who claim/believe that they "care more" and are "more compassionate" just may not be living up to that claim?

9 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Hagar, Hagar, Hagar...

Now you KNOW that Trump had those people killed on purpose to lower the number of Democrat votes in hopes of turning blue states to red. Silly man. 

At least that’s what Nancy and the gang will say...

No doubt.   I’ve seen liberals blaming Trump for the whole 100,000.   How can anyone with a functioning mind do that?   If nature had a recall on faulty models, Liberals would all be on the list.  😂😂😂😂😂😂