5GallonBucket

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Candace Owens. Believe me I know they get mad if it's not spelled right. She would be a more reasonable candidate than Yeezy Kardashian. And she'll turn 35 that year.

Thanks. Didn’t know how to spell it. Still, I like the way she handles herself. She is not afraid to lay it on the line......very informed, kills the opposition with facts. Hate to put it this way, but she is a black female......two things that favor her tremendously.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Thanks. Didn’t know how to spell it. Still, I like the way she handles herself. She is not afraid to lay it on the line......very informed, kills the opposition with facts. Hate to put it this way, but she is a black female......two things that favor her tremendously.

No thank you. I never heard of her before. But I'll be looking for more now.

20 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Why not Mike Pence?  Very principled and straightforward and he would have 8 years of foreign relations.

A coworker recently showed me some allegations against Pence. If you think the stories about trump and Biden are bad. It's nothing compared to what has been claimed. Just like you said, he seems like the obvious choice. Yet why are these people going to such extremes to ruin him? Because he's the next man up. It sad what our politcal system has become.

49 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

A coworker recently showed me some allegations against Pence. If you think the stories about trump and Biden are bad. It's nothing compared to what has been claimed. Just like you said, he seems like the obvious choice. Yet why are these people going to such extremes to ruin him? Because he's the next man up. It sad what our politcal system has become.

Amen brother!!! 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

What about Dan Crenshaw?

Another one who doesn’t back down, veryknowledgeable, and kills them with facts. I don’t think Pence is tough enough. Nothing against the man but politicians are run through the wringer nowadays. 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Whoever is selected, I hope he is well prepared for sexual misconduct allegations.

Kinda why I lean towards Candace Owens. She can claim she slept her way to the top like Kamala Harris and no one will say anything. Of course Owens has more integrity than Harris. 

On 5/18/2020 at 7:56 AM, SmashMouth said:

What about Dan Crenshaw?

I would vote for him against anyone.  I think he could play really well among the fringe voters and his record is incredible.  Just an amazing individual.  I’m not sure he could make the jump now but I would love it if he could.  Really hoped he would run Cornyn because I think he would have been a star in the senate.  

I will say that if any of you have access to HBO, VP Pence and Sen. Rubio (who I’ve always been a fan of as well) had back to back interviews in the most recent Axios episode and it’s worth watching.  I thought both were very impressive.