Haynes no longer HFC at Hardin

1 hour ago, uknowit2 said:

My point is wearing a mask in the July / Aug heat and humidity will be difficult. I know if it were me the mask would be soaking wet after 5 minutes and impossible to breath through.

I saw something a couple months back. I think it was Mizuno that developed a mask for outdoor sports. The article said it's state of the art technology and material.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:54 AM, mrtomcat said:

Why the confidence all of a sudden in Hardin to go 8-3 ?  New coach?  New kids with new coach?  Move-ins ?   My feelings are, if the almighty Haynes could not win 5 games in Hardin last year, how are they going to turn that program around that fast with the same kids.  No happening in my opinion.  

On 7/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, Chuckwagon said:

All of the above. This group is special been that way since Pee Wee ball. 

There better some of the Resceno's (sp?) or Scott's kids coming through the pipeline for any of this to be even remotely possible.

10 hours ago, Football Freak said:

There better some of the Resceno's (sp?) or Scott's kids coming through the pipeline for any of this to be even remotely possible.

We don’t have them but got an army of tough country boys. The only thing that will slow us down a bit is the team having to learn a new offense and defense in the middle of a pandemic. Y’all wait and see the results! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LC_throwback said:

Rumor has it Haynes was paid over 70k to be relieved of his duty. Doesn’t sound like a guilty man to me.

How much!?!?! I knew they were doing a deal but didn’t realize that much of our tax payer money was going to a pay off! 

So now we are paying an AD, Head Football Coach, and Larry during the middle of a pandemic?!

boy you sure can’t make this stuff up. Hardin America! Guess Larry will be on a golf course while us poor stiffs are digging ditches. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If that rumor is true would this be the 2nd time they have had to pay off Haynes??

Yes! This is the second time. I’m sure our awesome auxiliary staff or maintenance men would of liked to see some of that money. 

instead lets pay 3 people to do the same job and give one the year off. Its like a divorce cheaper to keep her. 

1 hour ago, Chuckwagon said:

Yes! This is the second time. I’m sure our awesome auxiliary staff or maintenance men would of liked to see some of that money. 

instead lets pay 3 people to do the same job and give one the year off. Its like a divorce cheaper to keep her. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If that rumor is true would this be the 2nd time they have had to pay off Haynes??

You got to love Hardin America!!!!