Haynes no longer HFC at Hardin

1 hour ago, Chuckwagon said:

Can we end all this talk on haynes? He is down the road and surely happy. Lets see what Barrier can do. I feel they are gonna whip EC and put Anahuac back in there place. We all know this team should be 8-3.. anything less is unacceptable with the talent level of these Hornets

So excited for change and some real coaching! Time to get the boys program back on track!

Why is he surely happy?

2 hours ago, Chuckwagon said:

Can we end all this talk on haynes? He is down the road and surely happy. Lets see what Barrier can do. I feel they are gonna whip EC and put Anahuac back in there place. We all know this team should be 8-3.. anything less is unacceptable with the talent level of these Hornets

So excited for change and some real coaching! Time to get the boys program back on track!

He’s gonna take them from being 1-7 in district to whipping up on EC? He that good or was Haynes that bad? 

17 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I will say he had spoken of retirement a couple years ago. 

For someone so looped in, it's hard for me to believe you didn't know he had already retired in the past and was working under the retire/rehire thing teachers do. Man, you keep showing your ignorance on this thing.

8 hours ago, Chuckwagon said:

Whoa big fella. Barrier is a good one, but he ain't no witch doctor.

26 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

For someone so looped in, it's hard for me to believe you didn't know he had already retired in the past and was working under the retire/rehire thing teachers do. Man, you keep showing your ignorance on this thing.

Hey 2pac, I just asked a question. Why do you think I’m “looped in”. And why do you have an issue with me asking a harmless question for a poster to explain an unsubstantiated comment?

On 6/30/2020 at 2:21 PM, THE DUDE said:

yea  "your cousin"    lol   

welcome to setxsports NED

First of all, why would I lie about him being my cousin? We're not in 3rd grade. Second, I'm pretty sure he's more concerned with preparing the Hormet football program for success than creating an account here to justify why he took a job.  Come on, man.

1 hour ago, NedBarrier(nothiscousin) said:

First of all, why would I lie about him being my cousin? We're not in 3rd grade. Second, I'm pretty sure he's more concerned with preparing the Hormet football program for success than creating an account here to justify why he took a job.  Come on, man.

well you are either NED or you are violating forum rules by pretending to be someone your are not with your screen name.

11 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

well you are either NED or you are violating forum rules by pretending to be someone your are not with your screen name.

I'm guessing it would take the admins about a minute to scroll back and see why I (jokingly) changed my screen name.

6 hours ago, NetCat said:

"8-3 anything else is unacceptable"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This new guy practice Vodoo or something?!

Barrier knows our expectations 

going to do a great job! Finally some good coaching going on you wait and see. Plus is able to bring in his guys. Will be a world of difference with much needed discipline. 

1 hour ago, THE DUDE said:

what ever makes you happy NED

One of my former screen names is "BHEagle97", my location is "The Hill",  my logo is the BH logo, and I've been a member since March of 2011.  My cousin, who is several years older than I am, went to Waco Robinson, not Barbers Hill has never coached at BH.  This is my final attempt at holding your hand and spoon feeding it to you. Apparently you can lead a "Dude" to facts but you can make him understand them.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, Chuckwagon said:

Don’t they play 10 games? So you are saying 8-3 as their final record? If they beat EC and Anahuac I would hope they get past the first round since they will be district champions.

Why the confidence all of a sudden in Hardin to go 8-3 ?  New coach?  New kids with new coach?  Move-ins ?   My feelings are, if the almighty Haynes could not win 5 games in Hardin last year, how are they going to turn that program around that fast with the same kids.  No happening in my opinion.  

On 7/7/2020 at 9:54 AM, mrtomcat said:

Why the confidence all of a sudden in Hardin to go 8-3 ?  New coach?  New kids with new coach?  Move-ins ?   My feelings are, if the almighty Haynes could not win 5 games in Hardin last year, how are they going to turn that program around that fast with the same kids.  No happening in my opinion.  

All of the above. This group is special been that way since Pee Wee ball.