Haynes no longer HFC at Hardin

On 5/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, Hornetpride85 said:

Wow, talking about misinformation.  Hardin went out on Spring break the week of March 9th and no one has been back since.  I know for a fact that Coach Haynes and Coach Firman created virtual workouts to send to all the athletes and to allow athletes to post their workouts for all to see.   Someone is grasping at straws.  Those are the facts and they are indisputable.

Must have had them viewing those virtual workouts from the 50 yard line.  

They definitely don’t have a Reescanno but they have a good group of kids. I believe the have 9 starters coming back on offense and 8 coming back on defense. Along with 3 senior college prospects a OL/DL QB/FS & TE/LB. Whoever gets to coach this team is going to get lucky this year for sure.  

4 minutes ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

They definitely don’t have a Reescanno but they have a good group of kids. I believe the have 9 starters coming back on offense and 8 coming back on defense. Along with 3 senior college prospects a OL/DL QB/FS & TE/LB. Whoever gets to coach this team is going to get lucky this year for sure.  

Hope so. The kids sure won’t have much time to learn a new system though. 

1 hour ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Well no wonder the JP’s son is not the QB if the current one is a college prospect. 

1 hour ago, camsdad said:

Well no wonder the JP’s son is not the QB if the current one is a college prospect. 

Lol. Exactly. That’s always a “go to” when someone does something wrong. Blame it on someone or something else. I betcha Hornetpride85 voted for Hillary. Lmao. 

Guest ECBucFan

A Superintendant in Hardin, a Principal somewhere else, school board, coaches, and teachers kids elsewhere. I wish I could say this type of incident was isolated just to Hardin, but its not. Small town politics at its ugly worst, and innocent kids end up paying for it. 

23 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

A Superintendant in Hardin, a Principal somewhere else, school board, coaches, and teachers kids elsewhere. I wish I could say this type of incident was isolated just to Hardin, but its not. Small town politics at its ugly worst, and innocent kids end up paying for it. 

How is it small town politics when the coach was caught having conditioning at the school when he wasn’t supposed to?

30 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

How is it small town politics when the coach was caught having conditioning at the school when he wasn’t supposed to?

Just think about it, what parent would have allowed their kids to come on campus and workout during COVID?  Parents would have went nuts and it would have been all over the news.  That’s just silly and it just did not happen.  

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Lol. Exactly. That’s always a “go to” when someone does something wrong. Blame it on someone or something else. I betcha Hornetpride85 voted for Hillary. Lmao. 

If you really want to know I Did Not Vote for Hilary but I bet your favorite news channel is CNN, they are as wrong in their remarks as you are.

1 hour ago, Hornetpride85 said:

If you really want to know I Did Not Vote for Hilary but I bet your favorite news channel is CNN, they are as wrong in their remarks as you are.

Why did you take down your previous post you scared someone would see and and say something? I think the school board president already knows who you are anyways lol. 

On 5/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, Hornetpride85 said:

Haynes has done nothing shady, so let me give you a little history.  This is all coming from School Board President who wanted his son to start at QB and since he didn't start, he has made it his mission to get rid of Haynes and the Superintendent is nothing but his puppet.  

What is your proof HillaryPride85?

9 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Why did you take down your previous post you scared someone would see and and say something? I think the school board president already knows who you are anyways lol. 

I didn’t take the post down, I assumed the SETX monitors took it down.  I could care less if the school board president knows who I am.  Everyone knows what he has done and is doing.

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

What is your proof HillaryPride85?

OK Bernie Sanders, I could ask you the same thing.  I work for this District and have worked herE for a very long time.  I know for a fact that Coach Haynes wasn’t even here during Covid.  But let me give you a few more facts...the superintendent told the kids that were up here working out everyday that they could continue to workout but to park throughout our campuses so it would not look like they were being allowed to work out.  How’s that for facts.

1 hour ago, Hornetpride85 said:

OK Bernie Sanders, I could ask you the same thing.  I work for this District and have worked herE for a very long time.  I know for a fact that Coach Haynes wasn’t even here during Covid.  But let me give you a few more facts...the superintendent told the kids that were up here working out everyday that they could continue to workout but to park throughout our campuses so it would not look like they were being allowed to work out.  How’s that for facts.

But you said, “Just think about it, what parent would have allowed their kids to come on campus and workout during COVID?  Parents would have went nuts and it would have been all over the news.”

But now you’re saying kids WERE at the school. Are you married to a guy named Bill, by chance? Seems your facts are anything but... 

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

But you said, “Just think about it, what parent would have allowed their kids to come on campus and workout during COVID?  Parents would have went nuts and it would have been all over the news.”

But now you’re saying kids WERE at the school. Are you married to a guy named Bill, by chance? Seems your facts are anything but... 

Try to focus.  You said Coach Haynes brought them up, I know for a fact that he did not.  He has not even been on our campus.  Plus you did not comment about the Superintendent telling the kids they can work out but park in other places so no one knows.  Why are we not firing the Superintendent because he is the one that told them they could work out.  The kids that the Superintendent said could work out are mainly the kids that are hoping they have a chance at a college scholarship and just FYI, they were given keys to the workout room and it was not Coach Haynes that gave them the keys.

13 minutes ago, Hornetpride85 said:

Try to focus.  You said Coach Haynes brought them up, I know for a fact that he did not.  He has not even been on our campus.  Plus you did not comment about the Superintendent telling the kids they can work out but park in other places so no one knows.  Why are we not firing the Superintendent because he is the one that told them they could work out.  The kids that the Superintendent said could work out are mainly the kids that are hoping they have a chance at a college scholarship and just FYI, they were given keys to the workout room and it was not Coach Haynes that gave them the keys.

Look Ms. Clinton, Did you say this or not?

Just think about it, what parent would have allowed their kids to come on campus and workout during COVID?  Parents would have went nuts and it would have been all over the news.”

“The kids that the Superintendent said could work out are mainly the kids that are hoping they have a chance at a college scholarship and just FYI, they were given keys to the workout room and it was not Coach Haynes that gave them the keys.”

So you’re telling me that parents won’t allow the kids to workout at the campus due to COVID-19 and it would be all over the news, but parents and the media are ok with it since the superintendent did it? 

2 hours ago, Hornetpride85 said:

I didn’t take the post down, I assumed the SETX monitors took it down.  I could care less if the school board president knows who I am.  Everyone knows what he has done and is doing.

Unless another staff member took it down, this thread hasn't been touched because I know I haven't.  And no staff member has indicated to me that they did.

Okay, folks.  I while I appreciate the enthusiasm approaching mid-season form, the name calling needs to stop.

BTW, has Coach Haynes indeed been dismissed. Aside from the tweet that started this thread, no other press has been devoted to this.  Now, I know that Hardin sports is outside the jurisdiction of the Enterprise, KFDM and KBMT, but I have not heard a peep from the Chronicle nor has Matt Stepp at Texas Football reported anything.

I know that as part of the agenda of the latest Hardin ISD school board meeting, which was on Monday, that the board was to discuss "discipline" against Coach Haynes.  But the minutes haven't been posted and I haven't seen any reports of action one way or the other.