Haynes no longer HFC at Hardin

Guest ECBucFan
14 hours ago, Hornetpride85 said:

Haynes has done nothing shady, so let me give you a little history.  This is all coming from School Board President who wanted his son to start at QB and since he didn't start, he has made it his mission to get rid of Haynes and the Superintendent is nothing but his puppet.  

It happens a whole lot more than people realize. 

15 hours ago, Hornetpride85 said:

Haynes has done nothing shady, so let me give you a little history.  This is all coming from School Board President who wanted his son to start at QB and since he didn't start, he has made it his mission to get rid of Haynes and the Superintendent is nothing but his puppet.  

Conducting workouts during pandemic is a no no.

Wow, talking about misinformation.  Hardin went out on Spring break the week of March 9th and no one has been back since.  I know for a fact that Coach Haynes and Coach Firman created virtual workouts to send to all the athletes and to allow athletes to post their workouts for all to see.   Someone is grasping at straws.  Those are the facts and they are indisputable.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, Hornetpride85 said:

Guess that blows your small town gossip bs theory out the window!!! Lol.