Go Sell Crazy Somewhere Else. We’re All Stocked Up Here!

Reagan

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I believe that they know very well this will not pass.   However, if they can keep the economy down long enough and cause a very deep recession, they can then claim that none of this would have happened if the selfish, greedy Republicans had passed their stimulus bill.

They are just trying to look good during an election year..... you know, “A” for effort. Looks like AOC might be in her way out. 

AOC removed from union-backed progressive party ballot line in New York

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

39 minutes ago, baddog said:

They are just trying to look good during an election year..... you know, “A” for effort. Looks like AOC might be in her way out. 

AOC removed from union-backed progressive party ballot line in New York

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Wondered how long this would take...from the article:

“AOC has hurt working people of the Bronx and Queens with her votes and creates disunity within our party," Caruso-Cabrera told the New York Daily News. "No wonder why pro-union forces don’t want her, and neither do our neighborhoods.”

Caruso-Cabrera said the leftist firebrand is out of touch with the needs of her blue-collar district.

There is very "little" concerning the Caronavirus in this 3 Trillion Dollar Caronavirus bill.  But -- there is "a lot" concerning illegal aliens!  One is to give them $1,200 of out tax dollars.  And another is that no illegals can deported as long there is this pandemic.   About the last one, the commie-libs will always say there will always be at least 1 case of Caronavirus so that the pandemic will never be over!  This is their sick way of , for some reason, protecting people that are here "illegally."  Those that are pushing this charade are very, very evil people!

More disturbing to me in this bill is the fact that the House can now vote from home or by proxy. Also now a call to adjourn cannot be made. In this I see a big loss of power by the minority in the house and a huge loss of transparency. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Do any of our lefty posters dare defend giving money to someone that is not an American citizen?  Big girl, UTAlum, PamFam10?  The Dims are strictly panning for votes.  

They will tell you that illegals deserve our money. 

On 5/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, Reagan said:

There is very "little" concerning the Caronavirus in this 3 Trillion Dollar Caronavirus bill.  But -- there is "a lot" concerning illegal aliens!  One is to give them $1,200 of out tax dollars.  And another is that no illegals can deported as long there is this pandemic.   About the last one, the commie-libs will always say there will always be at least 1 case of Caronavirus so that the pandemic will never be over!  This is their sick way of , for some reason, protecting people that are here "illegally."  Those that are pushing this charade are very, very evil people!

They can proxy vote as long as there is a pandemic going on. It's a "temporary" power. 

The Bill only highlights the fact that Liberals are brainwashed.   If the people need aid, send an Aid Bill for people to the Senate, not some Bill filled with Left Wing Loon 🐂💩 and irrelevant wishes.  I have nothing against the MJ industry, but why in the cornbread hail do you put it in an Aid Bill.  Imo, the Dem Leadership would sacrifice any number of people, to die or destroy their lives, just to beat Trump.   Sorry if you disagree, or my post seems unduly harsh,  but their actions indicate that to me.  And in case you’ve forgotten, they delayed the first aid Bill.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The Bill only highlights the fact that Liberals are brainwashed.   If the people need aid, send an Aid Bill for people to the Senate, not some Bill filled with Left Wing Loon 🐂💩 and irrelevant wishes.  I have nothing against the MJ industry, but why in the cornbread hail do you put it in an Aid Bill.  Imo, the Dem Leadership would sacrifice any number of people, to die or destroy their lives, just to beat Trump.   Sorry if you disagree, or my post seems unduly harsh,  but their actions indicate that to me.  And in case you’ve forgotten, they delayed the first aid Bill.

It's just an election year plea for votes. Most of the marijuana users that I know, are smart enough to see thru it. But they would do almost anything for legalization. I predict Biden will make pot promises that he can't/won't keep.