Braelon Bush TABC 4A Player of the Year

Decent career for a short guy.  I remember when he was young and playing on Silsbee Jr. All Stars.  He could light if up then and was never afraid of anything in front of him.  I've enjoyed watching him when I could through the years and I'm glad I never had to face him when I played.  Good luck to him in college.

1 minute ago, BH85 said:

Decent career for a short guy.  I remember when he was young and playing on Silsbee Jr. All Stars.  He could light if up then and was never afraid of anything in front of him.  I've enjoyed watching him when I could through the years and I'm glad I never had to face him when I played.  Good luck to him in college.

Decent??

1 hour ago, BH85 said:

Lol Decent for a short guy to my knowledge it’s not many people to do what he has done in a career y’all or short over 3,000 pts in a career 18 best in Texas history and you say decent Woww

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I am guessing he’s being facetious.

Also congrats to 2A POY Jay Buckley from Shelbyville.  Another kid in our coverage area who has had a “decent” career.  

yes, I was being facetious.  Braelon is one of the best scorers I've seen at the high school level and I only popped off about the height as others would mention it over the course of his career on here.  He was always worth the ticket to get in.

26 minutes ago, BH85 said:

yes, I was being facetious.  Braelon is one of the best scorers I've seen at the high school level and I only popped off about the height as others would mention it over the course of his career on here.  He was always worth the ticket to get in.

That’s the way I read it.  Sarcasm and the like doesn’t always translate with the written word.  I read it like someone who was watching the Jordan doc on ESPN saying - yeah that Michael Jordan was pretty decent.  When you threw in the “short” reference, I got it. 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Decent??

The word Decent varies ...in some demographics it can be used as almost the opposite of what it means. It’s like saying he has nasty skills , he’s stiff , or his game is sweet. It’s mostly a low key smooth way of saying awesome... 

lol .. but anyways congratulations and great for him. Much respect for that kid. Each time and Each game  I watched him win, or lose  .. pound for pound he was the best player on the floor .Team had huge turnover including 2d1’s and they pretty much repeated the same success as they did the year before. His game Reminds me a lot of tOmmy mason griffin just a lot smaller and shorter. Had he been 5’10 or taller would’ easily be a high  1 prospect.