Show West Texas we're #SETXStrong!

PN-G bamatex

I hesitate to do this because this is a PN-G thing, but the team we're up against, Sanderson, has said some very nasty things about Southeast Texas in general ("West Texas class against East Texas trash," as one Sanderson fan put it in the comments), and we need y'all's help.

A few weeks ago, Dave Campbell's Texas Football put together a 64 stadium bracket and a six round voting competition to determine the best high school football stadium in Texas. PN-G's Indian Stadium was the only stadium DCTF picked to represent our area. We've pulled off several upset wins over several stadiums DCTF favored over us, and now we're in the championship round against another stadium DCTF picked against us.

Folks, some of the things Sanderson has done to win this competition have been absurd. They've posted nasty things about our area in every Facebook group you can imagine in places like Odessa, Del Rio, and Fort Stockton, and it's working - how else could a town of 800 amass 5,800 votes? I know we're #SETXStrong, and I know Southeast Texas sticks together. We'd really appreciate it if y'all could toss in a vote for PN-G and teach West Texas what it means to be from here. I've linked to the poll below, and you'll need to be signed into Facebook to vote. All you have to do is click on "Indian Stadium." Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Yes, They've got it going on ! I just hope I can vote more than once like I did for Stephenville years back .LOL.

Seriously though Port Neches should let the little school win, they would win morally if they did that. They won't though, too much ego.

I hope that Stephenville vote was for most obnoxious fans. Seriously the cans are worse than vuvuzelas. Or team with the biggest home field (refs) advantage. 

But seriously Sanderson’s is great.  I can’t believe anyone would pick against Jones Stadium in El Paso. Best stadium by a mile.

The Puncherdome in Mason. San Saba with the actual graveyard underneath it. These were knocked too early. Cleburnes stadium with the ivy covered walls wasn’t even listed.  Wish the old mineral wells was on that list as well.