SETCA Players of the Year

This is the hidden content, please

Wow.  This covers all sports but posted here for basketball.  Did the ADs (I.e., football coaches) vote for the basketball honorees?  No disrespect to Caesar but did these guys never see a Silsbee game?   Bush is the obvious choice but United’s Harrison is on a different level as well.  Or even the big fella Loftin from Memorial.  Ultimately, doesn’t mean much but still a big shocker and head scratcher. 

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Wow.  This covers all sports but posted here for basketball.  Did the ADs (I.e., football coaches) vote for the basketball honorees?  No disrespect to Caesar but did these guys never see a Silsbee game?   Bush is the obvious choice but United’s Harrison is on a different level as well.  Or even the big fella Loftin from Memorial.  Ultimately, doesn’t mean much but still a big shocker and head scratcher. 

Congrats to the young man. 

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Wondering if those players coaches are members of SETCA?