Concerning The Caronavirus, Let's Get Real For A Second Shall We?

Reagan

Just saw a great meme.  Since our Forum doesn’t allow computer illiterate people like me to post memes, this will have to do.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE AGAIN UNTIL THERE ARE NO FATAL ACCIDENTS FOR 14 CONSECUTIVE DAYS.

THEN WE CAN SLOWLY BEGIN TO PHASE IN CERTAIN CLASSES OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BEGIN DRIVING AGAIN, BUT ONLY AT HALF THE SPEED LIMIT.

#SAFETY

On 5/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, Hagar said:

Just saw a great meme.  Since our Forum doesn’t allow computer illiterate people like me to post memes, this will have to do.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE AGAIN UNTIL THERE ARE NO FATAL ACCIDENTS FOR 14 CONSECUTIVE DAYS.

THEN WE CAN SLOWLY BEGIN TO PHASE IN CERTAIN CLASSES OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BEGIN DRIVING AGAIN, BUT ONLY AT HALF THE SPEED LIMIT.

#SAFETY

Thank u

Okay, let me blow off a little “Stay at Home” steam.   First, it aggravates the 💩 out of me that the Media is waiting with bated breath for the news that you can catch Covid 19(84) again.   And they love the fortune tellers that say, “It’ll be worse next winter”.   Basically, I’m sick of them getting orgasmic over every potential bit of bad News.

My solution - tell everyone of them their paychecks stop at the end of July if the Pandemic is not over.   Them halfwits would scour the world for potential good news.  As long as they’re working, shut’er down.  Equivalent of humans searching for carrion.  Freaking boil on the buttocks of humanity.   

Thanks for sharing my frustration & pain.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

The medias love of Covid will turn 180 degree is a lefty gets the top office

Absolutely.   Biden elected - News Flash, Scientist now say Coronavirus is good for you.  The antibodies it produces will enable you to live another 20 years on average.   Dr. Strangelove, Head of the  Doctors Everywhere Access Diseases (DEAD), suggest you find someone infected & give them a kiss (insert tongue).  Covid is a Godsend the Doctor stated.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Okay, let me blow off a little “Stay at Home” steam.   First, it aggravates the 💩 out of me that the Media is waiting with bated breath for the news that you can catch Covid 19(84) again.   And they love the fortune tellers that say, “It’ll be worse next winter”.   Basically, I’m sick of them getting orgasmic over every potential bit of bad News.

My solution - tell everyone of them their paychecks stop at the end of July if the Pandemic is not over.   Them halfwits would scour the world for potential good news.  As long as they’re working, shut’er down.  Equivalent of humans searching for carrion.  Freaking boil on the buttocks of humanity.   

Thanks for sharing my frustration & pain.

+1000!