Martha McSally says WHO boss should resign over China coronavirus ‘cover-up’

LumRaiderFan

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Agree, I've been saying a while that these folks have blood on their hands over how they handled this.

......but.....but....Trump is to blame. Trump could have prevented any infections and certainly any deaths. He alone is why Americans are dying. Meanwhile, Pelosi and Shiff are attempting a third round of speculation charges since they have nothing better to do.

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

......but.....but....Trump is to blame. Trump could have prevented any infections and certainly any deaths. He alone is why Americans are dying. Meanwhile, Pelosi and Shiff are attempting a third round of speculation charges since they have nothing better to do.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!

On 4/3/2020 at 8:16 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, I've been saying a while that these folks have blood on their hands over how they handled this.

The question in my mind is, did they do it deliberately?   The CDC response begs the same question.   Liberals are drowning each other out in an attempt to blame Trump......for everything, even though doctors repeatedly are saying, “We don’t know everything about this Virus”.   The bias of the MSM is blatant, you’d think even liberals could see it, but they seem to be blind to the truth.  Had someone told me 30 years ago the News Media would become this bad, I’d never believed it.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The question in my mind is, did they do it deliberately?   The CDC response begs the same question.   Liberals are drowning each other out in an attempt to blame Trump......for everything, even though doctors repeatedly are saying, “We don’t know everything about this Virus”.   The bias of the MSM is blatant, you’d think even liberals could see it, but they seem to be blind to the truth.  Had someone told me 30 years ago the News Media would become this bad, I’d never believed it.

I wouldn't think the WHO director would do anything like this deliberately, but he shows himself to be incompetent or irresponsible or both in how he handled the situation in China early on.  He is nothing but a thug ( as many International group leaders are) that has no business in this position.  The WHO played a big part in downplaying the seriousness of the situation under the leadership of this idiot.

I don't blame Trump, I wouldn't give them another dime until this guy is gone.

• 2 weeks later...