Don Lemon questions decision to air Trump’s coronavirus briefings, contradicting boss Brian FloodBy Brian Flood | Fox News Facebook Twitter Flipboard Comments Print

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

But only a few hours after Zucker’s comments became public, Lemon contradicted his boss on “CNN Tonight” by suggesting the liberal network shouldn't carry Trump's daily coronavirus briefings because they've become his "new rallies."

"I'm not actually sure, if you want to be honest, that we should carry that live. I think we should run snippets. I think we should do it afterwards and get the pertinent points to the American people because he's never, ever going to tell you the truth," Lemon told his colleague Chris Cuomo during their nightly handoff.

TDS in the worst way...lemon wants to highlight the "pertinent" points of Trump's briefings and report them to his 8 viewers...I'm sure that would be fair and balanced.

What a loser.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:26 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

But only a few hours after Zucker’s comments became public, Lemon contradicted his boss on “CNN Tonight” by suggesting the liberal network shouldn't carry Trump's daily coronavirus briefings because they've become his "new rallies."

"I'm not actually sure, if you want to be honest, that we should carry that live. I think we should run snippets. I think we should do it afterwards and get the pertinent points to the American people because he's never, ever going to tell you the truth," Lemon told his colleague Chris Cuomo during their nightly handoff.

TDS in the worst way...lemon wants to highlight the "pertinent" points of Trump's briefings and report them to his 8 viewers...I'm sure that would be fair and balanced.

What a loser.

It's true. He starts bragging about his ratings, how great he is doing, the war on drugs, the progress made on the border wall, when he should be talking about the virus.

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It's true. He starts bragging about his ratings, how great he is doing, the war on drugs, the progress made on the border wall, when he should be talking about the virus.

You obviously are not watching them...maybe you are already getting your pertinent information from don lemon.

49 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Hey dumb dumb, snippets are what empower FAKE NEWS. Live feeds are difficult to alter for the communist network followers. I take, with a grain of salt, anything a man says who would tell me how to conduct my life, then get on his knees to another man. 

21 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey dumb dumb, snippets are what empower FAKE NEWS. Live feeds are difficult to alter for the communist network followers. I take, with a grain of salt, anything a man says who would tell me how to conduct my life, then get on his knees to another man. 

Because you are an idiot.