HS ball and on to the next level

LTFALCON

It has been an absolute honor to watch both of my boys grow up in the ranks within the SETX region. I had the privilege of watching my oldest son play football at the next level and now my youngest will get the same opportunity to further his education and baseball career. I was hoping to be able to watch him play baseball his senior year without the stress of what college is looking and offering. The good Lord had different plans with halting baseball due to the crazy COVID-19 virus. I want to wish all of the senior athletes good luck in their endeavors. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck and if playing at the next level is your next chapter, KUDOS! I am still involved officiating high school football, so I am not going anywhere and will continue to follow some of these young athletes. 

I hope and pray for everyone's safety during these times. Please protect you and your families and stay away from the public until this virus is under control.

One more thing, son you stood in your brothers shadows for many years and when you got your opportunity to step out and make a name for yourself you did. Proud of you boy and looking forward to seeing you swing it next year.