Sanctuary cities

5GallonBucket

I am pretty sure more people have had it starting in mid to late November in the u.s.  and didn’t know what they had. They were either misdiagnosed or didn’t seek treatment thinking they had the flu and it would just have to run it’s course like usual.

i actually believe the number of cases and the number of recovered is higher than what is accounted for due to the U.S. not knowing nor having test to test for it in late 2019 and early 2020.

i have my reasoning for believing....it’s a personal reason.

27 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I am pretty sure more people have had it starting in mid to late November in the u.s.  and didn’t know what they had. They were either misdiagnosed or didn’t seek treatment thinking they had the flu and it would just have to run it’s course like usual.

i actually believe the number of cases and the number of recovered is higher than what is accounted for due to the U.S. not knowing nor having test to test for it in late 2019 and early 2020.

i have my reasoning for believing....it’s a personal reason.

It’s just common sense. Whatever the reason, there’s little probability that it wasn’t overlooked time and again.