Looks like most of the local counties are officially on lockdown

PhatMack19

Would someone explain the difference between "lockdown" & what we were doing?   The single family member at store is a significant move, but what else?   

Btw, went to Vidor Market Basket today & I sit in car while wife went in.   Only single customers were entering.   I'm encouraged folks are following this directive.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Would someone explain the difference between "lockdown" & what we were doing?   The single family member at store is a significant move, but what else?   

Btw, went to Vidor Market Basket today & I sit in car while wife went in.   Only single customers were entering.   I'm encouraged folks are following this directive.  

Unfortunately, not everywhere. How can this possibly be enforced by retail workers? It can't. But its more of an order for the shoppers to be responsible.

53 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Unfortunately, not everywhere. How can this possibly be enforced by retail workers? It can't. But its more of an order for the shoppers to be responsible.

Sure, but based on NYC (go on out - ride the subways) & New Orleans (sure let’s have the Mardi Gras - who’s Mayor, like Negin, is blaming Trump), it’s pretty obvious we should gather as little as possible.  It’s just my wife & I, and I sent her to her room.  😂😂😂

And, she doesn’t read this Forum.......  Thank goodness.

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

It’s the same as what we were doing, but now they can actually enforce it.  They can pull you over and give you a ticket if they want.  

On 3/27/2020 at 9:04 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

And some of us, deemed essential infrastructure, will continue to go to work for the greater good of the general public. Without any government handouts, hazard pay, or attendance incentives. Business as usual... production and profits over employee health and well being.

Atta boy!

Really? Sarcasm much?

They sent home 1 person last week, and 3 before lunch today. So when the 1st coworker falls deathly ill, and the govt has to support thier family. I'll make sure...

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Atta boy!

... is displayed front and center on their tombstone.

Prey for us. Even though I'm not on the front lines, everyday is a battle.