For all associates criticizing Trumps handling of virus

stevenash

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This is the hidden content, please

Never replenished the supply?   How can this be?  Weren"t we being led by the smartest person in the world?  So refined! So eloquent!  So sophisticated!  So caring! Such a visionary?  I know, I know- this makes me a bigot!!

You sir, are a racist. Probably a past Grand Dragon.

Trump’s leadership far exceeds that of our Congress.  I’m not thrilled with the Republican response, but down right disgusted by the Democrats(CV-19 Relief Bill with 25 Million for the Kennedy Arts Center - C’mon man).

That said, between Trump and the American citizens, we’ll get through this.  I read a great quote today.  Seems pertinent so thought  I’d share.

What lies behind you and what lies ahead of you, pales in comparison to what lies within you..

Ralph Waldo Emerson 

It continues to amaze me that we have become a society that automatically looks to the fed gov for all answers.

Something like this happens and it is the responsibility of the fed gov to have had tens of millions of face-masks and coronaviris test kits stored in a bunker somewhere.

No one saw this coming and Trump is doing a good job of handling it IMO...if this happened under Obama and he handled it the same way, the media would be praising him but since it's Trump, he can do nothing right.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It continues to amaze me that we have become a society that automatically looks to the fed gov for all answers.

Something like this happens and it is the responsibility of the fed gov to have had tens of millions of face-masks and coronaviris test kits stored in a bunker somewhere.

No one saw this coming and Trump is doing a good job of handling it IMO...if this happened under Obama and he handled it the same way, the media would be praising him but since it's Trump, he can do nothing right.

+100000     If it is decided to lift/relax some restrictions around Easter time, you can bet the left will say Trump has blood on his hands.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

+100000     If it is decided to lift/relax some restrictions around Easter time, you can bet the left will say Trump has blood on his hands.

Absolutely right, and remember he got hammered for shutting down travel from China when it was 100% the right thing to do.

He can't win with the media and the lefties...good thing he doesn't care.