Orange county reports 1st C19 vase

WOSdrummer99

This is the hidden content, please

From the article 

Orange County has requested a mobile hospital like the one established here after Harvey. Gothia said Baptist Hospital of Southeast Texas owns the vacated hospital on Strickland Drive and the county cannot use it.

He said local officials have been in contact with the three hospitals in the area, including Baptist Hospital Beaumont. No one has offered the Orange facilities.

I got two weeks off work as of the end of Friday a week ago. This past Monday I went to a COVID 19 screening location here in Houston. I stayed in my car, in line for 10.5 hours, from like 7:15am until 6:05pm.  

Long story short I received a call this past Thursday at 6pm. saying that I tested positive.  So I am quarantined for sure.  I can go out in the yard.  Mostly I stay inside.  I am not complaining.  I read all the stores of other people and what they are going through.  It could be worse.

The stream of the worship service for my church comes on in  1 1/2 hours or so.  Looking forward to that.  Happy Sabbath.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I got two weeks off work as of the end of Friday a week ago. This past Monday I went to a COVID 19 screening location here in Houston. I stayed in my car, in line for 10.5 hours, from like 7:15am until 6:05pm.  

Long story short I received a call this past Thursday at 6pm. saying that I tested positive.  So I am quarantined for sure.  I can go out in the yard.  Mostly I stay inside.  I am not complaining.  I read all the stores of other people and what they are going through.  It could be worse.

The stream of the worship service for my church comes on in  1 1/2 hours or so.  Looking forward to that.  Happy Sabbath.

Hope it's all good for you. Prayers sent. 

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Sorry to hear that. I have a family member in Spring that has self quarantined from 2nd hand exposure. She has no symptoms and can't get tested. Just waiting for results from the person she was in contact with. Can't be too cautious. Any idea how you caught it?

13 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Sorry to hear that. I have a family member in Spring that has self quarantined from 2nd hand exposure. She has no symptoms and can't get tested. Just waiting for results from the person she was in contact with. Can't be too cautious. Any idea how you caught it?

More than likely I contracted it at work.  I work in a busy dps driver license.  They were one of the last institutions to close their doors to the public.   Up to not long ago they were crowded with people from the four corners of the world.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

More than likely I contracted it at work.  I work in a busy dps driver license.  They were one of the last institutions to close their doors to the public.   Up to not long ago they were crowded with people from the four corners of the world.

Prayers sent.

13 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Prayers for you Kountzer.  Hope you are managing okay.  

Update: Yesterday, Saturday, I got a text from the same Hospital where I was screened.  The text said I am now negative.  They typed it in all caps, like NEGATIVE.   What is going on?   There's a lot of turmoil all over, especially in the medical field.  They said they will also send the negative results to me in the mail.   I think dps got involved.  I told my supervisors from the jump everything.   I hope the latter results are the true results.

Thanks for all the kind words just the same.

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Update: Yesterday, Saturday, I got a text from the same Hospital where I was screened.  The text said I am now negative.  They typed it in all caps, like NEGATIVE.   What is going on?   There's a lot of turmoil all over, especially in the medical field.  They said they will also send the negative results to me in the mail.   I think dps got involved.  I told my supervisors from the jump everything.   I hope the latter results are the true results.

Wow, just read through the thread...prayers and strength for you and family, good to hear about the last report.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:03 AM, Kountzer said:

Great news.  I certainly hope they’re right this time.  Stay safe.

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

Staying positive is half the cure.

Yes sir it is. I've been having anxiety attacks. And when I can't take my medicine (at work), I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and pray.

"Father thank you for blessing me with the strength to remain calm. Protect us all from the unseen evil that threatens to destroy this great temple that you have provided. Indeed we will overcome all obstacles."

It helps.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

A doctor released me from quarantine, in the sense that I am not positive and even wrote me a back to work letter.   Thank you father God.

Great news. I'm starting to hear about many recoveries. But if you were never infected, dont think you are immune. Be safe my friend.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes sir it is. I've been having anxiety attacks. And when I can't take my medicine (at work), I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and pray.

"Father thank you for blessing me with the strength to remain calm. Protect us all from the unseen evil that threatens to destroy this great temple that you have provided. Indeed we will overcome all obstacles."

It helps.

Prayers are always at the forefront. I am sure quite a few were said for this man. The positive attitude is what makes it work too.

95-year-old WWII veteran beats the odds, survives coronavirus: 'Have a positive attitude'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at