Better Football Power Silsbee or Jasper??

BADSANTA

Historically, Jasper. The numbers don't lie.

Jasper leads head to head vs. Silsbee 43-35-2

Jasper has 49 playoff appearances to Silsbee's 27

Jasper has 42 playoff wins vs. Silsbee's 31.

Jasper has over 640 total wins as a football program (62% win percentage)

Silsbee has 530 total wins (57% win percentage)

Now recently (last 10 years), the nod would go to Silsbee. Silsbee has beat Jasper 5 of the last 6 times played.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Historically, Jasper. The numbers don't lie.

Jasper leads head to head vs. Silsbee 43-35-2

Jasper has 49 playoff appearances to Silsbee's 27

Jasper has 42 playoff wins vs. Silsbee's 31.

Jasper has over 640 total wins as a football program (62% win percentage)

Silsbee has 530 total wins (57% win percentage)

Now recently (last 10 years), the nod would go to Silsbee. Silsbee has beat Jasper 5 of the last 6 times played.

I hope we get to see them play this year. You would think things would calm down by then, but who knows? I've always tried to be objective when talking about Jasper's history with anybody and I think you do a great job of that as well. Thank you for that...

17 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I hope we get to see them play this year. You would think things would calm down by then, but who knows? I've always tried to be objective when talking about Jasper's history with anybody and I think you do a great job of that as well. Thank you for that...

Jasper has a very very strong football history. Many district championships and many deep playoffs runs. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    momo
    Newest Member
    momo

• Abortion clinic in "Oman" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Oman)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Umm Al Quwain" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Umm Al Quwain, UAE)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Buy mounjaro injection This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up is the newest diabetes drug that also triggers dramatic weight loss in people who inject it. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Mounjaro a year ago for patients with diabetes.FDA officials have not approved Mounjaro for weight loss yet This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  but Low Wang said they are fast-tracking consideration of the drug. That’s because clinical trials have shown that people who do not have diabetes but do have elevated body mass indexes (BMI) used lost considerable weight when they used Mounjaro uk. An FDA recommendation regarding Mounjaro for weight loss could come by the end of this year. In the approval for Mounjaro for people with diabetes, federal health officials said it works well for people with Type 2 diabetes. That’s the most common form of diabetes This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  and more than 30 million Americans suffer from it. Like Ozempic and Wegovy This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  it’s an injectable medication, but Mounjaro differs in some key ways from the other new, popular diabetes medications. Mounjaro uk How does Mounjaro work? Why does it cause weight loss for people with diabetes? “It suppresses appetite and makes you feel more full. It changes the rate at which your stomach empties,” Low Wang said. How does Mounjaro work? “It’s a completely new drug class,” Low Wang said. “Instead of being a single-receptor agonist, which semaglutide (the drug in Ozempic and Wegovy) is, Mounjaro activates two receptors at the same time. That’s why it’s called a ‘dual-agonist.’” This double agonist approach seems to cause people who use Mounjaro injections to lose even more weight than those who use a single-agonist medication. These receptors stimulate hormones that control blood sugar levels and reduce appetite, triggering weight loss. The receptors are known as glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP). Wegovy and Ozempic activate the GLP-1 receptor This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  while Mounjaro activates two receptors: both GLP-1 and GIP. Mounjaro uk How much weight do people lose with Mounjaro? Low Wang said the weight loss data from the This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up clinical trials have been stunning. People who used the largest dose of Mounjaro, 15 milligrams, lost as much as 21% of their body weight. “They were able to achieve unprecedented amounts of weight loss. It was dramatic and exciting,” said Low Wang, who receives no funding from pharmaceutical companies. While losing significant weight, study participants also were able to keep their diabetes symptoms in check. “We’ve never had a medication that is so effective for improving diabetes control and weight loss without putting patients at high risk of hypoglycemia,” Low Wang said. weight loss Even so, time will tell how the drugs perform over time. “The impacts on appetite and weight regulation are startling,” Low Wang said. But people should not jump to conclusions and assume that Mounjaro will be a miracle drug. “We still don’t know what the effects would be of taking Mounjaro for a short time, then going off of it. Does it change anything about your biology? Does it make it harder to lose weight in the future without a medication? We really don’t know yet,” Low Wang said. Mounjaro uk Why are weight loss drugs a big deal? In the U.S, about 70% of adults are obese or overweight, and many of these people have serious health problems that put them at greater risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some types of cancer. mounjaro for weight loss Mounjaro injection or exploring our wide range of weight loss products, visit our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  You can find Mounjaro injection in our dedicated  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up . Additionally, check out our other products  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  on our  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Abortion clinic in "Ras Al Khaimah" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Ras Al Khaimah, UAE)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Fujairah" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)🛒💯🎱 Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Fujairah, UAE)"}   Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164  Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164  abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
  • Topics