Crocodile Tears

baddog

...... is finally doing something I agree with. See Big Girl, a Democrat is wanting an investigation into Republicans and Democrats alike, possibly for insider trading, I would suspect. I agree with what is right, not party affiliation. A crook is a crook.

Schumer wants ethics probes over pre-coronavirus stock sales by Burr, Feinstein, others

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

41 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I fully support such an investigation also, but, at this time, I would like to see the vast majority of the attention of those that  represent us directed toward the most pressing issues

Of course, me too. Just good to see that it is not overlooked. 

16 hours ago, baddog said:

As a follow up, Schumer is probably ticked off because no one warned him so he could dump his. 

There it is. The Democrat was probably acting out of personal jealousy, not public interest. Can’t keep partisanship out of it, can you?

43 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There it is. The Democrat was probably acting out of personal jealousy, not public interest. Can’t keep partisanship out of it, can you?

The Democrats haven’t been concerned about public interest in a long time. Most recently, they would have allowed traffic from China to the US to remain business as usual just to try and make Trump look bad.  Good thing Trump went ahead and did what was good for public interest and safety.

Power always trumps public interest and safety with the Democrats.

Sad, but true.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Please show where I have made a partisan statement on this thread. I already said a crook is a crook.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

And you lectured me about understanding the nuances of the English Language?  I believe, in this context, it was pure sarcasm.    Funny you talk about partisanship which many would interpret your words as being exactly that.

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And you lectured me about understanding the nuances of the English Language?  I believe, in this context, it was pure sarcasm.    Funny you talk about partisanship which many would interpret your words as being exactly that.

This^

On 3/22/2020 at 9:44 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

The Democrats haven’t been concerned about public interest in a long time. Most recently, they would have allowed traffic from China to the US to remain business as usual just to try and make Trump look bad.  Good thing Trump went ahead and did what was good for public interest and safety.

Power always trumps public interest and safety with the Democrats.

Sad, but true.

That’s a sad lie.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So, UT Alum, you have no recollection of the criticism Trump got for shutting down travel to and from China?   If you have no recollection, you are not nearly as "enlightened" as the typical lefty claims to be

Criticism goes with the territory for a president. He scored his points with you guys for the China slam, then when it showed up here, it was as a “hoax” until it wasn’t. He squandered weeks before making any tough decisions that might affect him politically. He does not lead. He reacts. We needed pro action and he avoided it like the covid-19 until the truth could no longer be negated with his lies.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Criticism goes with the territory for a president. He scored his points with you guys for the China slam, then when it showed up here, it was as a “hoax” until it wasn’t. He squandered weeks before making any tough decisions that might affect him politically. He does not lead. He reacts. We needed pro action and he avoided it like the covid-19 until the truth could no longer be negated with his lies.

Did he shut down traffic from China very early on and get heavily criticized by the left for doing it?

Simple yes or no question.

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

And exactly who is it that can or did provide the "leadership" to which you refer?     Would more people be alive if Trump had lost the election?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You make something up to denigrate the Democrat, and him only. Partisan.

Man, you don’t even have to duck. That cleared your head by a mile. Go back and read my opening post. It says it all. You are the one who makes stuff up. The whole thread was to show that I can agree with Schumer if he does what I believe is right. Yep, you missed it.

How did you like your Pelosi girl taking care of non-Americans before she takes care of you and me? Isn’t she a sweetheart? You cry about relief, but when it gets blocked for reasons other than virus related issues, you say nothing. You absolutely don’t have a pair.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

I agree, wholeheartedly

I will agree (please forgive me) with Physical Atmosphere in the fact that neither side (left/right) is on “our” side. I don’t think it’s because of a super secret pact with The NWO & U. N. necessarily though. I think it’s greed, more than anything. Very few politicians, if any, are much more than self-serving power mongers who do everything they can to keep money/power/votes flowing their way. As for me, I happen to be a conservative. I am not, however, a blind man. I will continue to vote as a conservative probably for the rest of my life. But I will ALWAYS know that God and I are the only ones looking after me and my family’s best interests.