Share Helpful Info to Get By.

Hagar

Dollar Generals opening an hour early for those 60 and over.

Walmart on Tuesdays opening up at 6 for those 60 and older.

Saw that Outback Steakhouse is delivering free to a hugh area.   Kountze, Evadale, Deweyville,  Sour Lake, Winnie, Orange, PA.   Just about anywhere.

Any other good tips, post’em.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Saw that Outback Steakhouse is delivering free to a hugh area.   Kountze, Evadale, Deweyville,  Sour Lake, Winnie, Orange, PA.   Just about anywhere.

Thank you! Good info. 

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Look at you starting a really good, helpful thread and all.  Stay safe my friend.  

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Tia Juanita’s is take out only. I got the chicken and sausage gumbo, guacamole dip, and a top shelf margarita to go. Wife got the same except for the margarita. Tipped the carry out lady the same as if we ate in.

Is this helpful?

Yessir.  And Kudos on the tip.   Have a friend who’s working take out.  Her salary is still $2 an hour, so she still depends on tips.   So loosen up guys and gals.  If you order takeout, be sure & leave a decent tip like baddog did.   That’s not only the right thing, it’s a Texas thing.

And this.   Primary danger is droplets from coughing/sneezing.   Someone in the store, with the virus sneezes and germs are all over the floor.  Then you come along a few min later & step in them.   

When you get home, before entering, spray your shoes with a disinfectant.

Just heard this & fill like a dunce for not thinking of it.

Also, be sure to disinfect hands after gassing up.   No doubt some gas pumps covered in CV-19 germs.

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m going to try Walmart Sr day tomorrow.

At Silsbee WM.   Pretty good crowd.  On the positive side, most polite crowd I’ve been around in a long time (old folks still have manners).  Negatives - either don’t restock at night, or don’t have anything to restock.  Local deliveries, like bread man (women, other), hadn’t shown up yet.   Idea is a 10, but reality is a 3.

My wife and I trying a new preventative measure today.  If it works as well as I anticipate, I’ll certainly let y’all know.   I made homemade ice cream and she made brownies.   Thought I saw the CDC said something about it preventing the virus.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

My wife and I trying a new preventative measure today.  If it works as well as I anticipate, I’ll certainly let y’all know.   I made homemade ice cream and she made brownies.   Thought I saw the CDC said something about it preventing the virus.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tell her she has to eat it off of your lap... It produces antibodies or something like that. 

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

A follow up.   Working so far.   One serious side effect, it shrunk my wranglers.  😂😂😂

A side note related to this post.   I used our electric ice cream maker that I bought when the kids were little.   My oldest is 50 now, so that ice cream maker is over 40 years old, and Made in the USA.   🥇🥇🥇

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Tell her she has to eat it off of your lap... It produces antibodies or something like that. 

Gave half away to daughter SILaw & G’kids next door.   I ate most of the rest.  I love that stuff.  I’m like a cocaine addict when consuming that stuff. 😂😂😂