10-4A-1 Who wins it.

Hagar

On 5/26/2020 at 12:56 PM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

A non factor? Y’all might want to see how y’all do before talking about lumberton when we’ve made the playoffs and made the 2nd round last two seasons. 

😂😂😂😂 made the playoffs in 4a. Remember that lol. And won one game?? Didn’t y’all play Houston isd teams in the first round?? Enough said.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:57 PM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

And my pawpaw just told me to tell you IH-10 Vidor-0 😂

My momma said Lumberton needs to drop down to 2A to make it out of the 3rd round.  What does I-10 have to do with anything?    Also Crocodiles are honory because they have all them teeth and no tooth brush to keep them clean.

7 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

If this happens I think it’s Vidor 

They have a shot. If we didn’t fumble several times in the redzone in the 2nd round playoff game we would have made it to the  3rd round. But we would have still lost to Carthage. With Calallen, Levega And East Texas teams I think it would be hard for district to make a state championship run. It’s going to take a talented team to beat those guys.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, Mytwocents3788 said:

😂😂😂😂 made the playoffs in 4a. Remember that lol. And won one game?? Didn’t y’all play Houston isd teams in the first round?? Enough said.

Keep in mind, the first two times we made the playoffs, yes it was 4A but that was the same 4Adistrict that became 5A a year or two later. We were playing against PNG, Nederland, Dayton when they were hot, Vidor, GCM (not good then) and Baytown Lee. It was shortly after that when the classifications were reassigned as well as before the division 1 and 2 splits. The first year we went 3 deep.

• 1 month later...

Huffman Hargrave

LCM

Vidor

Splendora

Livingston

Lumberton

The top 3 are all capable of being district champs and I don't think anyone is going undefeated or winless this season (if we play, which I don't think is happening).

Everyone is going to beat on each other. I don't think there's a team here that head and shoulders above the group. probably looking at tiebreakers, point differentials and coin flips the first week of November to figure out who keeps play and who stays home.

46 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Huffman Hargrave

LCM

Vidor

Splendora

Livingston

Lumberton

The top 3 are all capable of being district champs and I don't think anyone is going undefeated or winless this season (if we play, which I don't think is happening).

Everyone is going to beat on each other. I don't think there's a team here that head and shoulders above the group. probably looking at tiebreakers, point differentials and coin flips the first week of November to figure out who keeps play and who stays home.

Is Livingston going to be that much better in your opinion?

On 5/28/2020 at 2:39 PM, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

My momma said Lumberton needs to drop down to 2A to make it out of the 3rd round.  What does I-10 have to do with anything?    Also Crocodiles are honory because they have all them teeth and no tooth brush to keep them clean.

LOL, the last time it shows that Vidor got into the playoffs was in 1964. I will give you guys this, you made it to the Semi-Finals one game away from state. Pretty nice except that back then the Semi finals was only the 3 games deep, otherwise known as the Regionals nowadays same depth Lumberton has made..

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Is Livingston going to be that much better in your opinion?

Livingston has talent they had a receiver and Rb that was good. During the game it looks like they make mistakes and panic. They start giving up and they are not working well as a team. On a side note they are 7-41 the past 5 years. Last district game they won was in 2016. I hope they improve because they should not be that bad. 

6 hours ago, LC-M said:

Livingston has talent they had a receiver and Rb that was good. During the game it looks like they make mistakes and panic. They start giving up and they are not working well as a team. On a side note they are 7-41 the past 5 years. Last district game they won was in 2016. I hope they improve because they should not be that bad. 

I agree, they were better than their record last year, but I know that Lumberton beat them 21-9 last year, 48-11 in 2018 and 49-9 in 2017. Their running back was real good, but if they play the same kind of football they’ve played over the last few years, I don’t see them winning a district game.