10-4A-1 Who wins it.

Hagar

7 hours ago, Realville said:

Well dang! I hope your joking! If not.... Next Man Up! I can promise you the drive from Lumberton to Beaumont or Beaumont to Lumberton is a nightmare during rush hour. Now that they finally finished the Neches Bridge Vidor to Beaumont is a quick drive. Not sure about the social mobility statement. Lumberton is closer to Caney Head than Vidor! 😂

Yep. I was just being silly. Lol. But even Caney Head would be a move up, right?

9 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor will be the undefeated DC and make a deep playoff run!

It's our year, this is our best chance to do something like that in a long time anyways.

That is if we play football next season...

I say most of this jokingly but I do think we will have a good team. QB who left last season after showing promise on Varsity as a Sophomore, he's back for his Senior season. O-line should be stacked with some big boys, need to fill in at RB but we always have kids to run the ball. D-line will cause trouble with the man child in the middle, secondary has some experienced athletes. New kids will have to step up to fill some linebacker spots and the kicking game... hell who knows? You should see an experienced, well disciplined Pirate squad that is led by a good Senior class.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 7:25 AM, Hagar said:

District includes:

Huffman Hargrave

LCM

Livingston

Lumberton

Splendora

Vidor

Huffman lost a ton of seniors, most  started since their sophomore season. Coming off a 11-1 season and losing that many kids, Huffman struggle. I see Vidor and LCM handling this district and as bad as I hate to say this, Huffman may miss out on the playoffs in 2020. UNLESS the COVID 19 keeps everyone off the field. That would be tragic!

9 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Huffman lost a ton of seniors, most  started since their sophomore season. Coming off a 11-1 season and losing that many kids, Huffman struggle. I see Vidor and LCM handling this district and as bad as I hate to say this, Huffman may miss out on the playoffs in 2020. UNLESS the COVID 19 keeps everyone off the field. That would be tragic!

Rarely see HH struggle.   I expect them or Vidor as District Champs. If Vidor keeps their 5A intensity, they should win.  But if they go in thinking everyone is going to roll over, they'll find themselves struggling to make the playoffs.  

12 hours ago, Mytwocents3788 said:

How many of those 17 were starters??

I’d say around 13. We are losing our 3 year Starter at Qb. We have two 3 year starters wide reciver Pollock and Champine at Db that are returning. We only have 9 seniors this upcoming season unless we get kids to come out of the band or some transfers from our favorite local team. We had a freshman start at Safety this past season and he will probably play running back some. 

On 5/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, LC-M said:

I’d say around 13. We are losing our 3 year Starter at Qb. We have two 3 year starters wide reciver Pollock and Champine at Db that are returning. We only have 9 seniors this upcoming season unless we get kids to come out of the band or some transfers from our favorite local team. We had a freshman start at Safety this past season and he will probably play running back some. 

Might be get to get new blood on the field. Ya never know. 

58 minutes ago, FalconsRus said:

All that’s sounds good in theory. No need to look at common opponents, we played head to head remember??

Wasn’t referring to Lumberton either. Not sure why you made reference to them. Palestine said y’all weren’t for real is all I heard. 

2 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

Lumberton is a non factor in this district.  Yall probably need to drop down 1 more classification.  LMAO Vidor is about to roll yall.😃

A non factor? Y’all might want to see how y’all do before talking about lumberton when we’ve made the playoffs and made the 2nd round last two seasons.