10-4A-1 Who wins it.

Hagar

Man, the Forum is dead.   Guess we can make a few predictions.  To cover the topic, I think Vidor wins the District.   And in unscheduled scrimmages, HH loses to HD.   BC slips by North Shore.  LCM surprises West Brook.  Lumberton b-slaps Nederland.   Livingston ties Carthage.   And Splendora runs all over Caney Creek.

To easy First Sergeant.  😂😂😂

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t think we’re gonna take down North Shore. 

Hey, there’s only 4 or 5 people posting.  We can write this script anyway we want.  😂🤣😂🤣😂

On a serious note, not many folks going to take down NS.   😜

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hey, there’s only 4 or 5 people posting.  We can write this script anyway we want.  😂🤣😂🤣😂

On a serious note, not many folks going to take down NS.   😜

Ain't that the truth, it's a ghost town on here. 

36 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

😲

And Jasper wins State in 4AD2.   

😄😄😄.  This is good stuff J.DAWG.

Surely!  Surely, this mess will be over by football season.  That, or I’ll be ready for the Nut House & a handful of my daily meds.  😜

On 3/29/2020 at 9:12 AM, Physical Atmosphere said:

That's nice to hear because we haven't had a decent tailback in a few years now. 

I'm interested in who we have coming back on defense . Do you have an idea of how many defensive players we have returning ?

Not sure about the rest of the defense but the Sophomore Tackle that required the offense to double team him will be back. The kid is a Man Child! Glad to have him for 2 more years.

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Not sure about the rest of the defense but the Sophomore Tackle that required the offense to double team him will be back. The kid is a Man Child! Glad to have him for 2 more years.

He and his Family moved to Lumberton. Hoping for social mobility and a quicker drive to Beaumont. 

19 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

He and his Family moved to Lumberton. Hoping for social mobility and a quicker drive to Beaumont. 

Well dang! I hope your joking! If not.... Next Man Up! I can promise you the drive from Lumberton to Beaumont or Beaumont to Lumberton is a nightmare during rush hour. Now that they finally finished the Neches Bridge Vidor to Beaumont is a quick drive. Not sure about the social mobility statement. Lumberton is closer to Caney Head than Vidor! 😂