Everyone about to get a $1,000 check?

PhatMack19

Hey Big Girl. These are your old, white leaders that you love so much. They are holding up this bill that would help millions who really need it. Me personally, I don’t. Is this what you are about? Sitting on your hands while those who you claim to look after, suffer? Tell me how you agree with what is going on. I’m sure you have a one-liner opinion about it.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Hey Big Girl. These are your old, white leaders that you love so much. They are holding up this bill that would help millions who really need it. Me personally, I don’t. Is this what you are about? Sitting on your hands while those who you claim to look after, suffer? Tell me how you agree with what is going on. I’m sure you have a one-liner opinion about it.

She is going to tell you it is because Trump is a bigot

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just got this info from my son.

The Coronavirus has turned me into a Democrat.   It has me staying home.  Not working.  Complaining about everything.   And waiting on my Stimulus check.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just got this info from my son.

The Coronavirus has turned me into a Democrat.   It has me staying home.  Not working.  Complaining about everything.   And waiting on my Stimulus check.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

You just had me laughing to tears.  Thank you for that. 

9 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

1119 pages. Really pelosi   

Californians wake up you idiots.

Seriously, is there something in the water there?   They’ve lost the ability to think for themselves.   They’re like the Star Trek NG Borg.  A collective, void of independent thought.  Minions to the DNC.  It’s surreal.

When the heck did Kentucky get so much power in this country?  They make a darn fine bourbon, have a heckuva horse race, and manage to keep their family trees nice and tight.   But no reason for that hillbilly haven to have so much control over Washington. 

This is the hidden content, please

On 3/26/2020 at 5:01 PM, Physical Atmosphere said:

You do know that right and left wing are a part of the same bird. They are both flapping in unison to further the U.N.s takeover of the world. It's the old but effective good cop/bad cop routine. I can prove that they already handed the Estados Unidos over to the U.N. You will learn this after this virus they started to change legislation and the give the power to the NWO clears.

I heard the martians had a hand in this too...

45 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Very shallow minded !!!  

Not agreeing with conspiracy theory doesn’t mean I’m shallow minded. It means I don’t necessarily agree with your theory. I don’t agree that the virus was started by one or more individuals to further the advancement of the U.N.’s world takeover. I don’t think that’s shallow minded at all. I actually have a different theory on why this started and who started it. It’s probably more complex than the more popular bandwagon theory that you cling to regarding the New World Order. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bad news, boys....

This is the hidden content, please

If the IRS is sending home most of their employees, I kinda wonder whose gonna be there to press "send" on all of those stimulus checks?  Obviously the treasury department will be issuing them, but they need data from the IRS to do so.

One would think that the IRS database would be made available to the Treasury, if it isn’t already. We shall see. 

23 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I don't have a bandwagon theory because I observe and analyze what I observe. I'm a free thinker. The martian statement was the shallow part.

So do you believe that the USA retains its sovereignty ?

Do you mean currently or in the future. And yes, it is a bandwagon theory. You did not come up with this all on your own. Im not saying you don’t observe and analyze. You probably do. I’m saying this New World Order and UN stuff has been a mainstream conspiracy theory for a long time. Since you did not come up with it, you would be the one jumping on the bandwagon. 

22 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I mean currently and you're making assumptions about my theory. I could make some points that prove that theory and you've never heard them before from anywhere because I never have.

I’m just going off of what you have posted and other conspiracy theories with the same mantra. If there is more to it that you are holding back, then I can’t comment on that.