Houston Trades Hopkins

I am never against trading a top player. It's all about what you get in return that can help you get better.

The Texans did not get better with this trade. What they got in return makes no sense.

Something tells me there are some underlying elements here that will not be made public. Possibly a falling out between Hopkins and the powers at be.

On 3/17/2020 at 9:59 AM, Coach 01 said:

The Baltimore Ravens got the same exact haul in return for a 2nd year Tight End. There is zero excuse for this type of deal. As critical as I have been on Dallas offering Prescott 35 million a year, this trade is worse. Bill O'Brien is an idiot. Period.

No doubt about it.  Why in the world would the McNair's give this jackass so much power.  Hopefully, the son will see the light and at some point fire his ass.  Can't be soon enough!!!

• 2 months later...

The Texans have been my team since expansion. Hopkins was my favorite Texans of all time next to DW4 . Team will be alright. Fuller cooks and stills are all 4.4 guys with Cobb in the slot is a pretty decent line up. Top 10 if fuller and cooks play more than 10 games. David and duke coming out the backfield as burners and legit pass catchers should open things up more also. Most importantly we have DW4 as our qb still. Online should be the best we had since Kubiak era.