He will be the best Running back in SETX

Back2swag

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy of my coaching at Newton told me about this kid like 3 years ago, looks talented as hell just raw. 

If Guidry at WB can stay healthy he will be towards the top for sure. 

Foxall has been a stud since stepping onto campus at WB. A little overshadowed on the freshman team 2 years ago by Bryce Anderson. 

Talk about a talented backfield at WB with Anderson-Guidry-Foxall

Guest ECBucFan
18 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Yes, it seems like that kid has been tearing it up at East Chambers for like ten years. 

Not exactly. Two things, you guys are confusing Earnest with his older brother Rodkale (already graduated last year).

Also, they have not been at EC very long, they moved in from Beaumont in 2017, IIRC. 

Guest ECBucFan
4 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Dude we were complimenting him. We know no one plays high school that long. Dang...

Of course I realized that, Joey. No one really thinks a player can play for 10 years. I thought given the fact brothers can easily be confused for one another, I thought the clarification I offered would be helpful to all readers, dude.  

On 3/30/2020 at 11:38 PM, ECBucFan said:

Not exactly. Two things, you guys are confusing Earnest with his older brother Rodkale (already graduated last year).

Also, they have not been at EC very long, they moved in from Beaumont in 2017, IIRC. 

Rodkale is not his older brother. His older brother already graduated, but the brothers do look alike. He did move from Bmt, but he's been there since his freshman year.

Ceasar played varsity as a freshman although he was on the depth chart. He played more linebacker as a freshman. I think he is the best back in the area. He is most dangerous in open space. EC running back duo compliment each other. When both are on the field, the ball moves really fast.