Heckuva 4 years

I'll never forgotten what he did in the Region 3 Final a couple of years ago against Yates.  He played his heart out and his contribution to the victory was decisive, he was the difference.  Near the end, when he'd given everything he had to give and more, in total exhaustion he got wobbly and just folded up collapsing to the floor.  I've never seen such effort and total commitment, right up to the point of endangering himself.  That's something very, very special that doesn't come around often.

48 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

I'll never forgotten what he did in the Region 3 Final a couple of years ago against Yates.  He played his heart out and his contribution to the victory was decisive, he was the difference.  Near the end, when he'd given everything he had to give and more, in total exhaustion he got wobbly and just folded up collapsing to the floor.  I've never seen such effort and total commitment, right up to the point of endangering himself.  That's something very, very special that doesn't come around often.

Exactly, i have always said he has too much heart,  just meaning that its too much for his own good.  That was amazing to watch and scary as he!! At the same time..

On 3/7/2020 at 6:35 PM, JimThorpe said:

Most impressive effort I’ve ever seen. Hope the young man plays somewhere close I’d pay to watch him. I’ve heard SFA may be in the hunt.