22-4A All-District Selections

Come on guys this a good informational site the votes are in if you ask me I think Rideaux should have won this coming from a Silsbee guy but the votes didn’t say that let’s stop with the race stuff this is an opinion board it’s ok to agree to disagree but let’s get away from the race stuff it’s ok it’s just a vote guys 

3 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Come on guys this a good informational site the votes are in if you ask me I think Rideaux should have won this coming from a Silsbee guy but the votes didn’t say that let’s stop with the race stuff this is an opinion board it’s ok to agree to disagree but let’s get away from the race stuff it’s ok it’s just a vote guys 

Well at least we know one thing.  Bray for MVP was the easiest vote in the history of all district selections.  If you happen to see him 😉, please let him know how proud we are of him and especially the young man that he is.  

11 minutes ago, Mamba said:

We can agree or disagree but EVERYONE benefits from a move in let’s not act like no school in SETX hasn’t had them whether minimal or substantial effect.

I’ve found it most humorous that the ones who complain the loudest when others get a move in, often are the ones who have benefitted the most from move ins on a consistent basis over the years.  Goes to show that even basketball isn’t immune from hypocrisy.