W23 Jack Yates vs W17 Waxahachie Life Regional Finals

25 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

AggiesAreWe, are you familiar on how The UIL does the team seedlings for The State Tournament??? Do they seed by the teams record???
Asking for Region 4A Sir 

This is a question asked every year.  The two teams withthe best winning percentage are placed on opposite sides of the bracket and their opponents are drawn. 

33 minutes ago, ST413 said:

This is a question asked every year.  The two teams withthe best winning percentage are placed on opposite sides of the bracket and their opponents are drawn. 

5A Thursday, Alamodome

7p: #2 Hightower v #16 Timberview

8:30p: #1 Lancaster v #5 Wagner

Please correct me if I’m wrong, Wagner had a better winning percentage then Hightower, Wagner won more games and they both lost 5. So should it be Lancaster & Wagner on opposite sides 

42 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

5A Thursday, Alamodome

Please correct me if I’m wrong, Wagner had a better winning percentage then Hightower, Wagner won more games and they both lost 5. So should it be Lancaster & Wagner on opposite sides 

What is Timberviews percentage?

44 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

5A Thursday, Alamodome

Unless they have changed things this pairing is wrong. 

1 hour ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

5A Thursday, Alamodome

It seems like the uil bracket on the website automatically pairs them when the results are in, but then they’re redone when the state brackets are released.  Could be wrong though.  

1 hour ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

You might be correct Sir regarding the pairings above 

Saw a post that the matchups are supposed to be lancaster vs hightower and Timberview vs wagner.   Supposed to be confirmed. Although uil says they wont release them until 9:00 tomorrow.