W23 Jack Yates vs W17 Waxahachie Life Regional Finals

5 minutes ago, whsalum said:

If this year is any indication Yates team for next season probably isn’t on the floor yet. 

I thought this was a game day thread and i see ur super salty!!  the transfer thingy goes both ways ..kids in Houston are less stable than pretty much anywhere else in the state  . I see it’s kinda hard for most on here  to  understand that ..most of  you  all want to draw  the line up until the point to where it stops benefiting you ... Stop knit picking and congratulate the kids for their accomplishments 

3 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

All 3 tech’s is against Waxahachie Life, Coach Wise don’t play any of his players saying anything or Viking up tech’s 

Yes that’s crazy ..he received a warning today .. but in 12 years ion think him or any of his players have ever received a tech .. have never seen any of his players do anything borderline dirty 

Final Stats

FT

LW             29/40

Yates        29/41

3 Point

LW             2/9

Yates       8/30

Rebounds

LW            37

Yates        43

Turnovers

LW           37

Yates      24

Fouls

LW         26

Yates    31

Block Shots

LW           1

Yates    11

A total of 57 fouls plus 3 techs and a total of 81 free throws. WOW!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

I thought this was a game day thread and i see ur super salty!!  the transfer thingy goes both ways ..kids in Houston are less stable than pretty much anywhere else in the state  . I see it’s kinda hard for most on here  to  understand that ..most of  you  all want to draw  the line up until the point to where it stops benefiting you ... Stop knit picking and congratulate the kids for their accomplishments 

I don’t have any one playing. I just made an observation. When it proves untrue I’ll gladly retract it.