(Sr)4282513
This is the hidden content, please
 (Sr)203014
 (So)001015
 (Jr)42825

who was missing off the roster.

one kid wasnt eligible to play until the 2nd game Crockett played because he moved to Coldspring and that kid can ball one player had a broken foot and the other was suspended but they all are available and the team is very deep Crockett defense better be A+ this go round because their offense is not that great 

5 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

one kid wasnt eligible to play until the 2nd game Crockett played because he moved to Coldspring and that kid can ball one player had a broken foot and the other was suspended but they all are available and the team is very deep Crockett defense better be A+ this go round because their offense is not that great 

the 2nd game coldspring had all their core players... bishop, both brothers and the move in and still lost @ coldspring. nobody outside of those 4 kids really does any scoring. Crockett has probably the best defense in the state they dont give up a lot of points where as coldspring does score a lot of points but they dont have a great defense. 

1 hour ago, Spectator27 said:

the 2nd game coldspring had all their core players... bishop, both brothers and the move in and still lost @ coldspring. nobody outside of those 4 kids really does any scoring. Crockett has probably the best defense in the state they dont give up a lot of points where as coldspring does score a lot of points but they dont have a great defense. 

shows u haven't been keeping up with Coldspring 

2 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Both are decent on both ends of the floor. Coldspring Is one of the best on offense. Crockett is one of the best on defense. I believe in the old concept “defense wins championships” which is why I’m going with Crockett 

35 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Both are decent on both ends of the floor. Coldspring Is one of the best on offense. Crockett is one of the best on defense. I believe in the old concept “defense wins championships” which is why I’m going with Crockett 

Coldspring defense is no joke dont get it twisted 

2 hours ago, trojans2012 said:

Trust me I keep up with both teams.. crockett on avg. Holds they're opponents under 50pts a game while Coldspring on avg. Gives up a little over 50pts a game if you dont believe me go look for yourself... coldspring scored 51 and 53 in the 2 games vs. Crockett... they just beat #8 little river holding them to 51pts... coldspring hasnt played anyone until now in the playoffs 

1 minute ago, Spectator27 said:

Trust me I keep up with both teams.. crockett on avg. Holds they're opponents under 50pts a game while Coldspring on avg. Gives up a little over 50pts a game if you dont believe me go look for yourself... coldspring scored 51 and 53 in the 2 games vs. Crockett... they just beat #8 little river holding them to 51pts... coldspring hasnt played anyone until now in the playoffs 

I can understand that we haven't played anyone in the playoffs yet and we have had an easier road than others but for you to say we don't have any defense is crazy all of Coldspring's 4 losses this season (twice to Crockett, other 2 were Lamarque and Palestine) has been by single digits... It's our play in the 4th quarter against teams like that is in question and we didn't have key players during those games

10 hours ago, gogo1734 said:

I just think Coldspring is playing their best basketball at the right time. The Central Heights team they just blew out was a bunch of bruisers who seemed to always manage to hang around in games. IMO, that was a very impressive win.

To me Central Heights haven't looked like they should all season long