Life Waxahachie Vs Silsbee 《Huntsville Tx.》8:00 pm Friday

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee hits some three's, makes free throws and causes some turnovers and finish on the breaks, Tigers by 6.

They play like they did Tuesday night, lose by 10.

I like our chances watched the film we just have to play and have energy and play good defense and hopefully we get good news tomorrow 

One item of good news is that Life doesn't have much of a height advantage among the starters.  Just the Johnson kid who's listed at 6-3.  We'll lose the opening tip as usual but I don't see them dominating inside.  Johnson did well against Connally and looks like the kind that doesn't easily get in foul trouble either, doesn't make many mistakes.  In fact the whole team looks like a group that doesn't make too many mistakes.

1 hour ago, JimThorpe said:

One item of good news is that Life doesn't have much of a height advantage among the starters.  Just the Johnson kid who's listed at 6-3.  We'll lose the opening tip as usual but I don't see them dominating inside.  Johnson did well against Connally and looks like the kind that doesn't easily get in foul trouble either, doesn't make many mistakes.  In fact the whole team looks like a group that doesn't make too many mistakes.

They like to pump fake the 3 and drive alot. Discipline led on defense too. Tough game but Tigers by 4.