Humble Summer Creek 65 Beaumont United 63/FINAL

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

To many FT missed and slow start doomed the Wolves...

great season though United...

No matter what anyone says here, THIS is the moat accurate post.  You see, a coach cannot make free throws.  Way too many.  Even after the horrible first half giving up layups of the leak out, 50 million missed free throws down the stretch WON'T  cut it.  Point blank..

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No matter what anyone says here, THIS is the moat accurate post.  You see, a coach cannot make free throws.  Way too many.  Even after the horrible first half giving up layups of the leak out, 50 million missed free throws down the stretch WON'T  cut it.  Point blank..

Them self-turnovers didn't help either. Folks can blame Green in which some of it is understandable at a minimum IMO, but ultimately it was on those kids that were on that hardwood tonight, someone mentioned it on one of these pages that they turned it on too late. 

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Don't get it twisted,  hell  of a game plan from SC and great play from #3 for them.  Thia kid balled and played I'm foul trouble for the moat part.  I'm the 4th, he made ALL those clutch free throws and pushed his team to the win...

I may mis-pronounce some names but not this bad. ;)

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Them self-turnovers didn't help either. Folks can blame Green in which some of it is understandable at a minimum IMO, but ultimately it was on those kids that were on that hardwood tonight, someone mentioned it on one of these pages that they turned it on too late

Green deserves a little more than minimal blame. He should have seen that slow start and nipped that in the bud right then. Is like none one had a sense of urgency until it was to late. But it’s only so much a coach can do, the kids shouldn’t have even been like that in the first place with a do or die game. 

SC also came out with a hell of a game plan, doing the same thing the team last year did In the playoffs when we lost, make us shooters. 

4 hours ago, D3zii said:

Green deserves a little more than minimal blame. He should have seen that slow start and nipped that in the bud right then. Is like none one had a sense of urgency until it was to late. But it’s only so much a coach can do, the kids shouldn’t have even been like that in the first place with a do or die game. 

SC also came out with a hell of a game plan, doing the same thing the team last year did In the playoffs when we lost, make us shooters. 

After i would’ve saw them in that zone I would’ve held the ball up 2-0 . But of course fans wouldn’t understand that strategy and would’ve started yelling play ball . 

1 hour ago, Mamba said:

After i would’ve saw them in that zone I would’ve held the ball up 2-0 . But of course fans wouldn’t understand that strategy and would’ve started yelling play ball . 

😂😂😂 exactly. Make them play your game, not play theirs 

3 hours ago, Mamba said:

Exactly! I couldn't understand why #11 was at the top of the press the guard's ran by him Everytime! 

3 hours ago, Magic Johnson said:

It's a matter of making shots...Summer Creek was just the better team that night...

Well you have to put them in position to make shots . No offensive movement everyone standing on the perimeter taking contested shots won’t work . Their in zone ball has to move ,dribbling should only be used to attack the gaps, screens should be set etc etc ...

21 hours ago, Mamba said:

Well you have to put them in position to make shots . No offensive movement everyone standing on the perimeter taking contested shots won’t work . Their in zone ball has to move ,dribbling should only be used to attack the gaps, screens should be set etc etc ...

Mamba Guy you are wrong about that...Coach Green is the best Coach in South East Texas...Put some respect on his name buddy..

9 hours ago, Magic Johnson said:

Mamba Guy you are wrong about that...Coach Green is the best Coach in South East Texas...Put some respect on his name buddy..

He gets all the respect he’s a hall of fame coach but i just call it how i see it my guy !!!!!