Best Athletic Program in SETX

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

Yes no huddle. We throw the ball 20 to 30 times a game this past season with a lot of zone read.The  two upcoming QB coming up can throw the ball well. We will be young this upcoming season due to graduation only bringing back our 3 year starter wide receiver. Who is your Alma mater?

Good recipe for LCM. And that would be “Who Believe”. Bobcat nation big son. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 4:48 PM, LC-M said:

I hope so. We are the only spread team in that list. BC ran mostly out of the spread. I’m not against a wing t team but I do feel like you have throw the ball some to make the defense honest. A lot of times you have to run what fits your talent and not what is popular. When I was in high school we ran the wishbone and it was pretty much just the option. The baseball kids didn’t want to play football  because they felt the offense was boring. I’d disagree with them because I like  smash mouth football. 

Excuse me, did someone say my name? 😎

Barbers Hill.  5A district for this go around (2 years).  BH has won a district championship in Volleyball, Football, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country,  Team Tennis, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Girls Track, Spring Tennis, Baseball, Softball, boys golf, girls golf