Wesley Yates- BU

Brock Mclure- Lumberton 

Treylan Porchia- BU

Christian Dews- WB

RJ Sears- HJ

Colin Dorsey- HF

JJ Yates- WB

A Abram- PAM

It's like the only players you seen are from Beaumont, Lumberton, and HF (Beaumont).  Interesting perspective.

1 hour ago, HOOPDR3AMS said:

It's like the only players you seen are from Beaumont, Lumberton, and HF (Beaumont).  Interesting perspective.

No, I thought Ceasar from EC was a senior and I based most of my list off actually class rankings in the state. Many on the list are ranked players in the state and getting college looks. 

1 hour ago, D3zii said:

Imagine if he stayed in BISD and attended United like he was suppose to....

Man!!!!!

Wouldn’t be mentioned here because he would’ve never made it this far in school.  Parents got all their kids out of Beaumont because they wanted them to get the proper education.  Their mom is from Winnie.

2 minutes ago, whsalum said:

I listened at the Kountze vs Woodville game the other night and it sounded like the Freshman from Woodville put that club on his back. I don’t even know his name but was wondering who has seen him play and what the future holds for this young man. 

Last name is Harris. Kountze had no answer for him in 2nd half.

He has a bright future.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:37 PM, watup said:

Wouldn’t be mentioned here because he would’ve never made it this far in school.  Parents got all their kids out of Beaumont because they wanted them to get the proper education.  Their mom is from Winnie.

But there dad is from Beaumont, and they only left because he got into some trouble. Rather he would have made it this far if he stayed is something neither you or I know...

I was just saying the possibility if he did 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:11 PM, whsalum said:

I listened at the Kountze vs Woodville game the other night and it sounded like the Freshman from Woodville put that club on his back. I don’t even know his name but was wondering who has seen him play and what the future holds for this young man. 

He can be really good if he’s developed properly. Got a few in junior high that might be pretty good also