Silsbee vs Washington Tuesday

BADSANTA

9 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Sounds like we're gonna be playing against another version of us.

That is true and it is for a reason.  I met BTW coach Grayland 3 or 4 years ago.  He was renewing his CDL license at the DPS driver license office I work at.   He kept inviting me & another coworker to come out & watch his team play.  I told him I had just enough free time to watch my hometown team play.  When I told him I am from Silsbee his face lit up and the convo took off.  He said a lot of nice things about the Silsbee team, coach and program.  I am sure he has been watching and taking notes.   Whenever I go to a holiday tournament I see this guy.  He is young and a hard worker.   This should be a good game.

If Silsbee is playing offensive ball like they did Friday,  and they play at least one good quarter of really good defense, like they did Friday, they should win comfortably, like they did Friday.

Getting the other team's key player in foul trouble early doesn't hurt.

And if they make it to Huntsville they've pretty much equalled last year's effort.

1 hour ago, idiotproof1981 said:

I have silsbee by 10. They will think they are looking in the mirror the difference is Silsbee has Bush and there is no trapping him. Silsbee 95 Booker T 85 Bush goes for 50+

I also think this is exactly how this will pan out,  including a huge game by Bray.. 

On 3/1/2020 at 6:59 PM, JimThorpe said:

If Silsbee is playing offensive ball like they did Friday,  and they play at least one good quarter of really good defense, like they did Friday, they should win comfortably, like they did Friday.

Getting the other team's key player in foul trouble early doesn't hurt.

And 

Game Day!!!