UT alum - wealth inequity

stevenash

12 hours ago, stevenash said:

We always hear about wage and wealth inequality.   The 500 richest people on this earth lost $400 billion this week.  How much did those at the opposite end of the spectrum lose?  Who was the bigger loser?

The opposite end had nothing to lose, so what’s your point? I would guess that the percentage of my personal wealth that evaporated last week was greater than Bezos or Gates. Again, I fail to see your point.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

The opposite end had nothing to lose, so what’s your point? I would guess that the percentage of my personal wealth that evaporated last week was greater than Bezos or Gates. Again, I fail to see your point.

Ahhhhhh, a capitalist. Another one who benefits from a capitalistic society and wants communism to wreck it for everyone else......and of course doesn’t think it will affect them in the process. Lmao

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Ahhhhhh, a capitalist. Another one who benefits from a capitalistic society and wants communism to wreck it for everyone else......and of course doesn’t think it will affect them in the process. Lmao

1 hour ago, baddog said:

UT Alum speak with forked tongue. Bashes Trump’s economy (and everything else that is Trump) then cries when his stocks go down after breaking records. Spoken like a true two-faced liberal. Lmao........Troll

I been outta jr. high over 50 years, boys. Your little schoolboy name calling is only amusing, in a sad way.  I’m not crying over the last weeks’s market. I was answering Nash on who lost big in the drop. Trumps economy is propped up by trillion dollar deficit spending. Wake up. 

Since you are so insightful regarding deficits and debts, can you tell me why Trumps predecessor increased the debt more than all of his predecessors combined?  Can you tell me why Trumps predecessor was the only President ever to preside over a debt rating downgrade for the United States.?  The market drop doesn't bother me.  I have been through it many many times and EVERY time following the drop, the market moves on to new highs.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I been outta jr. high over 50 years, boys. Your little schoolboy name calling is only amusing, in a sad way.  I’m not crying over the last weeks’s market. I was answering Nash on who lost big in the drop. Trumps economy is propped up by trillion dollar deficit spending. Wake up. 

You said “your personal wealth”. Who else has your personal wealth?